Chapter 95

Jimin and Yoongi were in a room cuddling each other

Jimin and Yoongi were in a room cuddling each other. "Why are you so beautiful?". Yoongi stroked Jimin's cheek which was beet red. "Wh-why would you say that?". Jimin covered his face. "I felt like it". Yoongi chuckled. "Are you going answer me?". Yoongi asked.

"How do you want me to answer that?". Jimin muffled in his hands. "Try your best". Yoongi laughed and Jimin started hitting him in his chest. "St-stop embarrassing me". Jimin whined. "How am I embarrassing you? I gave you a compliment". Yoongi said. "I-it was embarrassing". Jimin puffed out his cheeks. "You're adorable".

"St-stop". Jimin said. "You are hands down a world blessing and a work of art that this planet doesn't deserve to see". Yoongi said. "God made a mistake putting you on this planet, but I thank him for doing it cause I can't see myself with any one else but you". Yoongi says and Jimin was blushing like crazy.

"Yo-you can't say that... Yo-you probably would have met a very nice omega". Jimin said. "And I would still feel incomplete without you". Yoongi looked at Jimin. "I-I want you to stop saying things like that". Jimin looked away. "Why? You didn't think I can be affectionate? Cause I'm only like this with you". Yoongi smiled. "This is so embarrassing". Jimin groaned.

"Le-lets talk about something else... Like umm...". Jimin couldn't even think of anything. "I rather not, I want to give you more compliments... Like your hair is silky and your eye smile is the best in the world". Yoongi said. "I'm going to hit you". Jimin hissed. "Go ahead, your small hands are cute anyway". Yoongi took Jimin's hand and kissed it.

"G-go back to being mean or something". Jimin said. "Haru isn't here for that... Why don't you like my sweet words?". Yoongi pouted. "I... I'm shy". Jimin replied. "Why are you shy? Its just us here". Yoongi said. "Ju-just stop with the words". Jimin warned. "No, you need to hear how beautiful you are". Yoongi said. "I'm not beautiful".

"If someone told you that then let me get a name cause you are the masterpiece made by God's own hands to bless this planet". Yoongi said. "If the whole world can see your beauty then they will all tell you have stunning you are". Yoongi said. "And you'll share me with the world?". Jimin asked giggled. "I'll share your smile and kindness to the world, not you".

"Yoongi". Jimin looked up at Yoongi and got kissed. "You're more beautiful then you think Jimin". Yoongi said. "You...". Jimin smiled. "Thank you". Jimin snuggled on Yoongi's chest. "You're welcome". Yoongi kissed Jimin on his head. "Jimin?". Yoongi looked at Jimin and saw that he went to sleep.

"I love you".