Chapter 64

"Eh? What is a God wolf?". Jimin asked. "It is what it sounds like". Haru replied. "Legends say, a wolf with remarkable abilities and powerful aura will be born and because of that, many people tried to find it, but were never able to cause you weren't born yet and people took the legends as a myth... Then you were born". Haru said.

"Even before you were even a thought some very bad people followed your parents around cause your mother was a rare wolf, so that made her a target". Haru looked away. "And things got worst when she was pregnant... She felt your energy and immediately knew you were the God wolf". Haru sighed.

"So, your father tried his best to protect you and your mother, and your father wasn't a weak wolf either, his family were some of the first to have true blooded Alphas in their family". Haru said. "Like Namjoon...". Jimin says and smelling a new scent in the air. "Coco? Where's that coming from?". Jimin says and Haru just smiled at him.

"Take a guess". Haru giggled. "What do you mean take a guess? This isn't my scent?". Jimin asked. "Not even close". Haru laughed. "Try". Haru said. "How do want me to try? What do you want me to guess with honey and coco?". Jimin says then gasped. "Jin... Had his baby". Jimin said. "I... Yay!!!". Jimin jumps up and down. "I wanna see her!". Jimin said. "You can't".

"Why not?". Jimin tilted his head. "Your story isn't finished yet here...". Haru bit his lip and Jimin noticed that. "Is it something bad?". Jimin asked and Haru didn't answer him. "Hang on, you didn't tell me about you? How do you know all of this?". Jimin asked. "Cause...". Haru's eyes closed just to open them again and Jimin's mouth dropped.

 Haru's eyes closed just to open them again and Jimin's mouth dropped

"I'm also a rare wolf".