Bonus 48 (Joowon)

I watched Lyon and his brother Shin play with Chip outside smiling. "Umm...". I turned to my friends. "How is he still young?". I asked. "Von had him surrounded by some blue mist". Hani answered. "What?". I said. "Yeah, he was perfectly fine when he found him... Which was strange". Daeho says. "The room was clean, he was surrounded by toys and candy and he was well nourished". Moon adds.

"So... He was...". "Either lying to Lyon or he hired a actor to fake all that". Hyun said. "But...". I looked at the brothers again and smiled when I saw Lyon smile. I turned to my friends and bowed. "Thank you". I say. "Because of y'all, Lyon is smiling so brightly". I said. "Gross!". Ran groaned. "I'm fucking disgusted". Hani huffed. "Bitch". Hyun scoffed. "Where did your balls go?". Jeni asked.

"I knew you were a girl". Daeho shook his head. "Pussy". Moon giggles but she hugs me. "Love you idiot". Moon said. "Moon". I laughed and hugged her. "Aww!". Ran comes in and hugs us. "Eww". Jeni rolled her eyes but joins the hug. "Move hoes". Hani back hugs me. "A Prince coming through". Daeho squeezed his self in. Hyun sighs and lightly wraps his arms around us.

"Aww, you do have feelings". Moon giggles. "Shut it". Hyun hissed and we laughed. "I love you assholes". I said. "We love you too Woo!". My friends said. We heard someone clear their throat and we sighed. "Don't y'all fucking sigh at me!".

 "Don't y'all fucking sigh at me!"

"Mum!". I pushed my friends off me and ran to him. "My baby!". Mum starts kissing all over me the moment I hugged him. "I don't exist I see". Dad scoffed. "Hush, this is my baby". Mum said. "He's my pup too Jimin". Dad says. "No, you can have the rest of them". Mum says squeezing me. Dad groaned and I laughed. "You all get out". Dad said. "What!?!". Ran yelled. "Do you know who my mom is!?!".

"You especially get out". Dad glared at Ran. "This isn't fair". Ran pouted and walked out. "I'm telling my mum". Hani scoffed and followed after Ran. The rest of my friends left without saying a word. "Where's Taehyung?". Mum asked me. "I don't know". I told him. "You what?". Mum twitched. "I told him to watch you and he disobey me". Mum pulls out his phone and walked into the kitchen.

Dad suddenly pats me on my shoulder and I gave him a confused look. "You're a man now". Dad chuckled. "H-how...". "This is my house, y'all can't hide shit from me". Dad grins. "But your mother...". Dad shivered. "Son, I love you but I can't protect you but remember... I love you". Dad ruffles my hair. "What are...". "Sup old man". Siwoo walks in and looks at me. "Ah... I finally have a baby brother".

"What!?!". I yelled. "Ki! We have a brother!". Siwoo shouts and Kiwoo walks in and eyes me. "So... Am I getting a niece or nephew?". Kiwoo asked. "Neither! I wore protection". I smiled. "Weak". My brothers say. "Mum is going to kill you". Siyeon said. "And we will watch". Miyeon said. "I hate y'all twins". I huffed. "Oohh does mum know what you did?". Hyerin asked smirking.

"I...". "So Tae thought it was nice to leave you alone". Mum says walking back into the living room. "Y'all about to lose a Aunt". Mum said. "How about you go after Jin so I can have Namjoon". Siyeon smiled. "Stop trying to break up a marriage". Siwoo said. "Break them up, I'm tried of them winning best married couple every damn year". Dad scoffs. "I don't sign us up for them". Mum said.

"What!?!". Dad shouts. "You're getting off topic... Like always". Mum rolled his eyes. "I...". Dad clicked his tongue. "Kids sit down". Dad says and we did. "Daddy, you ok?". Hyerin asked. "Oh shit... Its here... He's finally dying". Siwoo gasped. "I claim the cars!". Miyeon puts her hand up. "Quiet". Mum growled and my siblings zip their lips. "Go ahead love". Mum giggled.

"Thank you pearl". Dad clears his throat.

"I'm stepping down as head Alpha".