Bonus 29 (Joowon)

'I-I kissed his hand'. I covered my blushing face with my hand. I was waiting for Moon to come while I remember what just happened. "He... Smelt so good". I groaned. "Didn't come here to see you jerk off".

 "Didn't come here to see you jerk off"

"I rather let Jeni see me jerk off then you". I scoffed. Moon just giggled and sits down. "I'm here because?". Moon raised a brow. "You spoke to Lyon, didn't you?". I asked and Moon looks around the room. "I don't kn...". "Aunt Haru ratted you out". I said. "Fuck". Moon sighs. "What did he tell you?". I asked. "That I can't tell you". Moon looks at me.

"What?". I hissed. "I'll start from the beginning". Moon says. "Daeho asked me to come with him so he can grill Lyon". Moon said. "What?". My nose flared. "Remember what we said when we were kids Woo". Moon says. "We will have each others back and never stab each other in the back". I said. "Exactly and do we or do we not take that seriously?". Moon said.

"We take it very seriously". I smiled. "Dae thought that Lyon was just playing you that's why he wanted to talk to him". Moon said. "We take our friendship very seriously, don't you think?". Moon glances at me. "A little to much". I shook my head. "Anywho". Moon moves her bang from her eyes. "I told Lyon that we can help him, that you can help him but he still refused".

"Tell me what he needs help with". I said. "That's not my place to tell you". Moon said. "Then how can I help him if he won't tell me!?!". I yelled. "Just give him time Woo". Moon said. "I don't wan... Fuck!". I grabbed my eye and dropped one on knee. "Woo!". Moon ran over to me. "Woo! Are you ok!?!". Moon shouts. I couldn't speak cause my eye felt like was on fire.

"Joowon!". Moon shakes me. I saw blood drop on the ground. "Wo-Woo". Moon backs away from me. "I'll go get help!". Moon ran out. "Ahhh!". I yelped in pain. I saw a little boy chained up in a room. He looked cold and he was shaking. 'Who?'. I collapsed on the floor but not before I heard the boy say... "Help me...".

"Lyon".