Bonus 47

Joowon and I were snuggling on the couch when someone kicks the door open

Joowon and I were snuggling on the couch when someone kicks the door open. "I TOLD YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN THAT I WILL NOT GO OUT WITH YOU!". "You don't have to scream Moon, I'm right here". "GET AWAY FROM ME!". "I hate both of you". Joowon and I turned our heads and saw his friends pile up in the room.

"Woo, what's up buddy?". A boy says. "This is Ran, Haru's son". Joowon said. "Really!?!". I looked Ran up and down. "I don't believe you". I say and everyone laughed. "Hmm?". A girl jumps in my face and I jumped back. "Ain't he cute". She laughed. "So you're the Lyon I've been hearing about". She smirks. "Good work Woo". She pats Joowon on his head and I smacked her hand away.

"Don't touch him". I hissed. "Y'all are like that already". She pats me on my head but Joowon grabs his wrist. "Don't play with me Hani". Joowon scoffed. "Sorry, sorry". The Hani girl snickers. "I'm Hani, little one". Hani said. "Nice to meet you and sorry for hitting you". I bowed. "Its cool". Hani said. "Its a mate thing". Hani scoffs. "I'm glad you're ok Lyon". Moon smiled at me.

"What about me?". Joowon pouts. "What about you?". Moon scoffed. "Bitch". Joowon rolled his eyes. "I'm the bitch". Jeni chimes in. "Eh? Where is he?". Daeho looks around. "Who?". I asked and they all smiled at me. "With me since y'all left him outside". Hyun walked in carrying a small boy. "Who...".

"Sh-Shin". I felt the tears come down my face. "Onie!". Shin jumps out of Hyun's and into mine. "Shin! You're ok!". I hugged my brother tightly. "I'm so sorry Shin, I'm so sorry". I cried. "I'm ok Onie, see?". Shin gave me a big smile and I kissed all over his face. "Yes you are, your my strong baby brother". I sniffed. "Oh?". Shin stares at me. "Your eyes are pretty!". Shin said. "Can I have them?". Shin asked.

"N-no you can't". I told him. "But the will look better on me". Shin pouts. "These are my real eyes!". I yelled. "Liar! I'm telling mom!". Shin shouted. "Tell her what!?!". I yelled. "That you're wearing contacts!". Shin sticks out his tongue. "They are not contacts!". I groaned. "Yes they are!". "No they are not!". "Yes!". "No!". "Alright!". Moon takes Shin away from me. "My baby!". I took him back.

"Don't take me away from my brother!". Shin glared at him while hugging me. "And you!". Shin points to Joowon. "You will not have my brother!". Shin yelled. "Yes I will". Joowon smirks. "No! You won't". Shin says and we all looked at him. "I have holy water on stand by". I heard Daeho whispered. "I have my mom". Ran whispered back. "Onie! I want cake!". Shin giggles. "Ok!".

I grabbed my coat and smiled at Shin. "There's a cake stand that I love". I told him. "Let's go! Let's go!". Shin jumps in my arms. "I wan...". "Bye Woo!". I waved at him and walked out.

"Let's get strawberry".