Chapter 68

"

"

Jungkook!". Jimin jumped on him and Jungkook laughed. "I'm glad you're ok". Jungkook says and glared at Yoongi. "I'll take him home". Jungkook said. "Wait". Jimin stopped him. "Jimin, he's going through his...". "I know". Jimin cut off and looked at Yoongi who's head was down. "I... Need to talk to him". Jimin said. "No". Jungkook, Darren and Giu said at the same time.

Jimin ignored all of them and walked up to Yoongi. "Jimin! What are you doing!?!". Darren yelled. Jimin lightly touched Yoongi's cheek and Yoongi looked at him. "Jim...".

Y

Y

oongi noticed that his surrounding change and he stared at Jimin. "How...". "Are you ok now?". Jimin asked. "I... Am?". Yoongi didn't like he needed to pounce on Jimin anymore. "How...?". Yoongi stared at his body and Jimin giggled. "Don't worry, I'm still figuring things out myself". Jimin said. "I-I'm sorry". Yoongi bowed.

"It's ok... I was just a little scared". Jimin smiled and Yoongi covered his face to hide his blushing face. "So umm". Yoongi cleared his throat. "You know Jungkook?". Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded. "I met him near a pack house and he was nice enough to give me food and we become friends after that". Jimin explained. "So, you met Jin... I'm sorry".

"For what? He's very pretty". Jimin said. "And yet you're gorgeous". Yoongi says and Jimin blushes this time. "I mean! Umm... Shit". Yoongi rubbed his neck. "Is purple your real hair color?". Yoongi asked and immediately felt stupid. Jimin stared at him and giggled which turned into a loud laugh.

"It is actually". Jimin replied. "Wait really?". Yoongi said and Jimin nodded. "That's... Pretty". Yoongi smiled. "It's... Not all that pretty". Jimin played with the bottom of his shirt embarrassed and Yoongi moved closer to him. "It's very pretty". Yoongi says touching Jimin's cheek and making him look at him.

"Very... Pretty". Yoongi leaned in to kiss Jimin and Jimin stood still and Yoongi kiss him. The kiss lit a spark in Jimin's body. Yoongi pulled away feeling the same spark Jimin did. "What was...". Jimin kissed Yoongi. Jimin wasn't even embarrassed to do it, he just wanted to feel that spark again.

"You kissed me". Yoongi raised his brow. "I... Mmm!". Yoongi kissed Jimin again. "Sorry cutie but I get the last word". Yoongi snickered and Jimin kissed him again. "Guess you don't". Jimin giggled. Yoongi clicked his tongue and kissed Jimin once again. "I do". Yoongi smirked, and it turned into a kissing fight.

"Stop kissing me and let me win!". Jimin whined. "I must win cause I'm a Min". Yoongi said. "Now get over here". Yoongi ordered. "No!". Jimin pushed Yoongi and ran off. "Hey!". Yoongi chased after him. "Jimin! Get back here so I can kiss you!". Yoongi yelled. "Catch me first!". Jimin says and climbs a tree.

"Get down!". Yoongi shouted. "No! You come up". Jimin giggled. "I'm too lazy to climb up!". Yoongi groaned. "Then I guess I won". Jimin smiled down at him. "You ain't win shit". Yoongi looked at the tree and hissed at it. "Hate you". Yoongi growled at the tree and Jimin laughed at him. "Don't ha... Woah!". Jimin being clumsy fell off the branch he was sitting on.

"Got ya". Yoongi caught Jimin and stared at him.

"Once again... I win". Yoongi says and kissed Jimin.