Chapter 69

After Yoongi kissed Jimin again, they just stared at each other. "Ca-can you put me down now?". Jimin asked embarrassed. "Mmm". Yoongi puts Jimin down and stared at him. 'Screw this'. Yoongi wrapped his arm around Jimin's waist and kissed him again. "Mmm". Jimin got surprised again, but soon smiled.

The kiss went from passionate to intense in a matter of minutes. "Yoongi". Jimin says in between the kiss. "So-sorry". Yoongi said. "Got a little carried away". Yoongi chuckled nervously. "A little?". Jimin giggled and Yoongi smiled at him. "Come". Yoongi pulled Jimin to a tree and sat on ground and made Jimin seat on his lap.

"I'm sorry". Yoongi said. "Sorry? For what?". Jimin asked. "Scaring you, having my pack look for you, assaulting you... Everything". Yoongi said. "I forgive you". Jimin said. "You shouldn't, but thank you". Yoongi said. Jimin looked at Yoongi and tilted his head. "What is...". Jimin sniffed Yoongi's neck and Yoongi froze.

"Brown sugar". Jimin says. "Why do you Alphas smell sweet? It's weird, but cute". Jimin giggled. "Well I wanted to smell like fire, but look what happen". Yoongi said. Jimin gave Yoongi a blank look. "What?". Yoongi said. "What does fire smell like? And don't say smoke cause smoke smells like smoke". Jimin said. "Fire will smell like Min Yoongi".

Jimin sighs and rolled his eyes. "Makes no sense". Jimin said. "Yes it does, I will give fire a smell and that makes me a genius". Yoongi smugly replied. "Maybe the opposite". Jimin whispered. "What was that?". Yoongi growled. "Nothing". Jimin replied cutely. "Don't lie to me Jimin". Yoongi hissed. "That reminds me". Jimin looked at Yoongi.

"How do you know my name?". Jimin asked. "Jo... Namjoon told me". Yoongi answered. "They all miss you". Yoongi said. "He said he was tired of taking care of your... Pony?". Yoongi said. "I never asked for it". Jimin crossed his arms. "Someone should have told you that Jin doesn't know the word no". Yoongi chuckled.

"Now I know". Jimin sighed and Yoongi laughed at him. "Hmm". Yoongi raised a brow and sniffs Jimin's neck. "Wh-what are you doing?". Jimin stuttered. "Where's your scent pearl beauty?". Yoongi asked. "Pearl beauty?". Jimin says. "That's what I called you when I first saw you". Yoongi said.

"Th-that's pretty". Jimin played with his shirt. "You're pretty". Yoongi said. "I-I don't have a scent". Jimin said. "You don't have one?". Yoongi says. "N-no". Jimin said. "Where can we find it?". Yoongi asked. "Wh-what?". Jimin looked at Yoongi stunned. "What? It's not fair that you know mines and I don't know yours, so I want to help you find it".

"Yoongi". Jimin smiled. "You're stick with me now Jimin". Yoongi boops Jimin's nose and he giggled. "Thank you Yoongi". Jimin said. "You're welcome". Yoongi grinned.

"Jimin".

'Ha-Haru?'

'I apologize but this chapter is done".

'I-it is?'.

'Yes... I'm sorry, but you will have more with him'.

'I-I understand'. Jimin turned to Yoongi with sadness in his eyes. "Jimin? What's the matter?". Yoongi asked worried. "I'm sorry Yoongi". Jimin says. "Sorry? Why? Wha...". Jimin placed a finger on Yoongi's lips. "See you soon". Jimin smiled with tears in his eyes. "Jimin, what are you talking about?". Yoongi blinked.

 Yoongi blinked

Yoongi was in his room confused and sadness immediately filled his heart.

"Jimin".