Chapter 43

"Wow!". Jimin smiled seeing the gorgeous garden. Jungkook looked at Jimin and laughed. "You really like flowers, don't you?". Jungkook said. "They are just really peaceful to look at". Jimin replied. "Are you sure Luna wouldn't mind us being here?". Jimin looked up at Jungkook.

"Please, Jin basically likes rubbing this place in people faces". Jungkook scoffed and Jimin giggled. "Come on Chip!". Jimin ran and Chip followed him. "Wait!". Jungkook yelled then sighs. "As long as he doesn't...". "I found a white rose!". Jimin says waving the rose in the air. "That's my ass". Jungkook said. "PLEASE DON'T PICK THE FLOWERS!". Jungkook screamed.

"Sorry! But can I keep it!?! I love white roses!". Jimin yells. "Fine!". Jungkook yells. "Thank you!". Jimin puts the rose behind his ear and continued to chases after Chip. "Got ya... No!". Jimin stops Chip from eating the flowers. "Bad Chip, don't eat them". Jimin scold the deer and picks him up and walks back to Jungkook.

"Chip is hungry". Jimin said. "What does that have to do with me?". Jungkook asked. "Well if you don't want him eating the flowers here then lets go". Jimin grins. "Why didn't you say so". Jungkook groans. "We have to go, you're my friend Jimin, but I will not die for you". Jungkook said. "Ok?". Jimin says walking back to the pack house holding Chip.

What they didn't know was a pair of eyes were watching them the whole time.