Bonus 42 (Lyon)

"Mmm"

"Mmm". I opened my eyes and saw Joowon looking at me. "Woo!". I pounced on him and he laughed. "Hello Ly". Joowon said. "Hi!". I giggled and snuggled up to him. "How you feeling?". Joowon asked. "Eh?". I looked at him. "You don't remember?". Joowon says and I tilt my head. "Remember wh...". I was hit with the memory of what happen in the kitchen and I detached myself from Joowon.

"Lyon?". Joowon said. "I'm sorry". I held myself. "I'm so sorry". I said and Joowon kissed me. "Mmm!". My eyes widened and Joowon pulls away. "Its ok". Joowon rubs my cheek. "But he...". "Haru dealt with him". Joowon says and kissed my cheek. "So don't worry ok?". Joowon said. "Ok". I smiled. "So you're not going to ask me to talk about him?". I asked. "Do you want to talk?". Joowon says. "Yeah".

"Wait what?". Joowon said. "I want to talk... About everything". I said. "Are you sure? You don't...". I covered Joowon's mouth. "I trust you". I grinned. Joowon gave me a eye smile and I blushed. "Ok...". I took a deep breath and told him everything about Von and how he has my brother. "Hmm". Joowon nods and gets off the bed. "Where are... Oh god!". I ran over to him and took the gun from him.

"Can I have that back?". Joowon asked. "Absolutely not!". I yelled. "You're right, I should beat him to death". Joowon snickers. "That'll do". I giggled. "So now Jyon". Joowon said. "You know his name?". I said. "Haru knows all". Joowon shivered. "Jyon is a different story". I told him.

Flashback (ten years ago)

"Catch him! He must be killed!". A man shouts while I was running. 'What did I do!?!'. I wondered while running. 'I was just minding my business!'. I felt my eyes fill with tears. 'Don't cry now Lyon, mom and Shin are waiting for you'. I tell myself and hid in a cave.