Chapter 58

Jungkook was in Jimin's cabin just glaring at Hoseok. "I still don't know why you're staring at me like that... I will not like you in that way". Hoseok said. "Why aren't we out there looking for him?". Jungkook asked. "We just looked for him ten minutes ago bunny, relax... We'll continue to look when I eat something". Hoseok said.

"Are you fucking kidding me!?!". Jungkook yelled. "No... I actually have a craving for steak". Hoseok said. "You don't fucking car...". Hoseok punched Jungkook in his face. "Don't fucking put words in my mouth that I will never say". Hoseok growled. "We looked for him all day yesterday, I'm fucking tired". Hoseok said.

"If you feel like a God then you start looking for him, unlike you, I want to be full strength if something happens... Which you should be worry about because you're not that strong". Hoseok huffed. "I didn't use my full strength on you". Jungkook said. "Funny... Either did I". Hoseok smirked. "Tension, tension... Tsk, tsk, tsk... That's not good".

 That's not good"

"When did...". Hoseok looked at the door. "That door did not open". Jungkook stated. "Haru". Haru says petting Chip. "I'll be taking this cute little guy with me... I don't know why he keeps leaving you". Haru giggled. "Yo-you know where Jimin is?". Hoseok asked. "I always do". Haru replied. "He's safe". Haru said.

"Take me to him". Jungkook ordered. "Who are you to order me around?". Haru questioned. "A Alpha". Jungkook said. "Now sweetie... Stop throwing your weak rank in my face, thank you". Haru said. "I am...". "Second to me, that's what you are". Haru spat. "A true blood will always be at the top of the food chain, so learn your place". Haru smiled.

"You're a true blood what?". Hoseok says and Haru looked at him. Haru puts Chip down to bow to Hoseok. "Apologies, I didn't know who you were at the time, my main focus was Jimin... And he still is, but you...". Haru leaned in Hoseok's ear and whispered something. "Who the fuck are you?". Hoseok says grabbing onto Haru's shirt.

"My, why do you all want to know about me? Am I that popular?". Haru said. "Stop playing games!". Hoseok yelled. "Who the fuck are you!?!". Hoseok shouted. "Dude... Calm down". Jungkook said. "How do you know that about me!?! Who are you working for!?! Who sent you!?!". Hoseok was throwing questions at Haru with his Alpha voice. 

'He's really using his Alpha voice on me? Unacceptable'.

Hoseok was pinned to the wall with flowers. "The hell...". "Sleep". Haru whispered and Jungkook fell into a deep slumber. "Now you". Haru pointed to Hoseok. "I don't care who you are, I will not tolerate that ever again". Haru says and flowers were around Hoseok's neck. "So, if you ever try to use your Alpha voice on me again".

"Agg!". Hoseok started gasping for air. "You'll be gone with a blink of a eye, clear?". Haru says letting Hoseok go. "Who the hell are you?". Hoseok asked holding his throat. "Haven't you heard?". Haru said.

"I'm Haru".