Chapter 84

Jimin whimpered while Yoongi stared at him in hunger

Jimin whimpered while Yoongi stared at him in hunger. "Al...". "Quiet". Yoongi growled and Jimin quickly closed his mouth. Yoongi slowly climbed on top of Jimin and kissed him. "Mmm". Jimin was going to wrap his arms around Yoongi, but Yoongi placed them above his head.

"Yoo...". Yoongi growled again. "You will address me as daddy understood?". Yoongi glared. "Yes daddy". Jimin says embarrassed and Yoongi chuckled. "Good boy". Yoongi took off Jimin's shirt and starts kissing his chest. "Mmm". Jimin bit his lip. "Dad... Ah!". Jimin yelped when Yoongi bit his nipple. "No whining".

Mild smut

Yoongi slid his hand inside of Jimin's pants to finger him. "AH!". Jimin screamed. "Dad... ah! Mmm!". Jimin shivered. "Is my baby feeling good?". Yoongi asked and Jimin slowly nods. "Wanna feel even better?". Yoongi smirked and added two more fingers  and moves them in a quick pace.

"AHH!". Jimin screamed. "More! Daddy! Please!". Jimin yelled. "Don't order me around". Yoongi slapped Jimin thigh. "I...". "But since you asked so politely and sexy...". Yoongi nibbled on Jimin's ear. "I'll listen". Yoongi whispered and adds another fingers inside of Jimin and moves them all quickly.

Jimin couldn't even say anything. Everything was to much for him. "AHHHH!". Jimin came and Yoongi gave him a look of disappointment. "I don't remember giving you permission to do that". Yoongi says. "I... Ngh!". Jimin yelped when Yoongi squeezed his member. "Bad baby". Yoongi says stroking Jimin.

"Ah! Ah! I-I'm so-sorry dad... Mm!". Jimin pants. "I don't want your sorry". Yoongi says coldly then smirks pumping Jimin faster. "Daddy!". Jimin shouts with his eyes closed. "Open your eyes". Yoongi hissed and Jimin opened them. Yoongi grabbed Jimin's chin and make him look at what he was doing.

"See? I'm pleasing you, how dare you close your eyes". Yoongi said. "I...". Jimin felt his body get hotter seeing what Yoongi was doing to him. "Dad... I...". Jimin moaned. "Do it". Yoongi said and kissed him. Jimin came again, and his body was still hot. "Daddy... Hot". Jimin pants. "Aww... You thought I was finished, that was naive of you".

Yoongi chuckled taking off the rest of Jimin's clothes. "You're such a cute little beauty". Yoongi says licking his lips. Yoongi flipped Jimin on his stomach. "Dad... Cold!". Jimin yelled feeling something cold on his ass. "Its supposed to help, but it won't". Yoongi laughed. "Why won...". "Shh...". Yoongi shushed him. "Enjoy".

Cringe zone (smut)

Yoongi slowly entered Jimin and Jimin screamed. "Ow! Dad...". "Shh". Yoongi says moving slowly. "Ngg". Jimin still felt some pain but that ended in a few minutes. "I-I'm ok". Jimin says. "Good". Yoongi says and moving in the pace he wanted... Fast and rough. Yoongi was slamming in and out of Jimin like he punishing him.

"AH! DADDY! TO... AH!". Jimin bit down on the pillow trying not to scream, but Yoongi pulls his hair. "I want them to hear you, I want them to hear how good your getting it". Yoongi says and sucks on Jimin's neck. "AH! AH! AH!". Jimin moaned loudly. "You sound beautiful". Yoongi said scraping his teeth on Jimin's neck.

"AHHHH!". Jimin shouts. "Found it". Yoongi smirked hitting the spot repeatedly. "Go-good! Ah! Daddy!". Jimin moaned. "Such a good baby". Yoongi says feeling close. "I...I". Jimin shakes and came again. Jimin was catching his breath and whined when Yoongi pulled out of him. 'Goodness'. Jimin closed his eyes. "I'm not done".

Jimin was now on his back staring at Yoongi. "I'm...". Yoongi just smirked at Jimin. "I'm not finished with you". Yoongi said. "Your whole body needs to be marked by me". Yoongi said kissing Jimin. "Mmm". Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi to deepened the kiss. "Do you want more?". Yoongi asked. "Yes daddy". Jimin replied.

"Good answer". Yoongi chuckled already reentering Jimin. "Ngh!". Jimin whimpered. Yoongi didn't waste anytime moving roughly. Jimin moaned loudly scratching down Yoongi back. "Daddy isn't fucking you to be quiet Angel, let our house hear you". Yoongi whispered in Jimin ear. "Our... DADDY!". Jimin screams when Yoongi moved quicker.

"That's it, let them all hear you". Yoongi said. "ALPHA! ALPHA! There!". Jimin weakly wrapped his legs around Yoongi while moaning in his ear. "Fuck, you sound gorgeous". Yoongi groans slamming harder into Jimin. They didn't even care about the bed hitting the wall, or how it was scraping the floor. They were having fun.

"Mmm! Mmm!". Jimin moaned, and came yet again. Yoongi had to pull out of Jimin before he released inside of Jimin cause Yoongi hated condoms. Yoongi watched Jimin catch his breath and smiled. "Better now?" Yoongi asked smugly. Jimin nodded slowly before closing his eyes. Yoongi wipes the sweat from Jimin's forehead and smiles.

"Night beauty".