Chapter 46

"What do you mean he isn't here!?!"

"What do you mean he isn't here!?!". Jin yelled. He came to bother Yoongi yet again but he wasn't in home. "He's ass smelled my hormones and left... That dick". Jin scoffed. "I'm bored and and lonely and I want attention!". Jin stomped his feet. "Oh!". Jin clapped his hands. "Where's Taehyung?". Jin asked.

"H-he isn't here either". A beta said trying to run cause he was scared. "I wan...". "Luna! There you are!". Taehyung says walking in. "Tae!". Jin ran and gave him a hug. "This is where you were, I went to your house but you weren't there". Taehyung said. "Sorry, Namjoon had to leave so I came here to bug Yoongi, but his painty pale ass isn't here".

"Well I'm here now! What should we do?". Taehyung smiled. "I want you to rub my feet and back, make me a bath, feed me beef with cranberry sauce and tell me I'm pretty". Jin said. "Uh...". Taehyung rubbed his neck. "Let me get back at you with all that, come back in a week or so and I'll give you my answer". Taehyung said.

"But my feet hu...". The door slammed opened scaring both of them.

 The door slammed opened scaring both of them

They can smell Jungkook's scent, he was pissed. "Ju-Jungkook, what's the matter?". Jin asked. Jungkook walked straight to Taehyung and pushed him against the wall. "What did you do?". Jungkook asked staring at Taehyung coldly. "Jungkook! What do you think you're doing!?!". Jin yelled. "What did you do?". Jungkook asked again.

"I-I didn't do anything". Taehyung answered feeling small and scared. "Don't fucking lie to me Tae". Jungkook growled. "Jungkook, enough". Jin said. "Jimin's gone". Jungkook says staring at Taehyung. "What?". Jin gasped. "I went back home and there was no trance of him there, but he was there". Jungkook said towards Taehyung.

"Someone saw him talking to Jimin and Jimin ran out the house". Jungkook said. "So, I'll ask you again... What did you do?". Jungkook said. "Enough". Jin says. Jungkook clicked his tongue and moved away from Taehyung. "We'll find him". Jin said. "How? With what scent?". Jungkook said. "We'll figure something out". Jin grins.

"There's no time to figure shit out!". Jungkook yelled. "Calm yourself down... You know how you get". Jin stats and Jungkook violently grabbed his hair. "He couldn't have gone far". Jin told him. "He...". That's all Jungkook said before he ran out the house. Taehyung slide to the ground scared.

"Tae... What happen?". Jin asked. "I-I got jealous". Taehyung replied. "Jealous?". Jin said. "I saw them together and I got jealous". Taehyung held back his tears. Jin rubs his head to calm him down. "Don't worry about him, he'll calm down". Jin said. "Jimin was a stray wolf he found, so he feels responsible for him, that's all". Jin says. "He loves you Tae, remember that".

Taehyung blushed and looked up at Jin. "Thank you". Taehyung whispered. "You're welcome". Jin giggled. "Eww... My fucking house smells like gum". Yoongi hissed holding his nose. "Leader!". Taehyung ran to him and gave him a tight hug.

"What happen? Did Jungkook put his hands on you? God, please don't tell me y'all fucked in here". Yoongi said. "Wh-wh-what n-no!". Taehyung shook his head repeatedly. "If anyone was going to do that, it will be Baekhyun". Taehyung said. "Stop saying my damn name!". Baekhyun yelled. "I would never do such a sin here, I'm appalled that you think so little of me".

"Baekie! I used all your toothpaste!". A man shouted from upstairs. Everyone turned to Baekhyun. "This is a misunderstanding". Baekhyun says. "Also! Did you think anyone heard us last night!". The man yelled. "We were playing Mario cart". Baekhyun said. "You were pretty loud!". The man shouted. "I don't like losing". Baekhyun said.

"Baek...". "SHUT THE FUCK UP CHAN! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!".