Part 61: (NSFW)

You kiss him with a fiery passion you didn't even know you had. You want him so bad. It's been over five years since the last time you wanted someone like this. Since the last time it felt this good to want someone, to be with someone. 

"Do you... want to?" Zeldris asks.

"Yes," you say, kissing his neck, his collarbone, and along his jaw.

"Neither of us have protection."

"I have an IUD. Do... You? Want to?"

"I..."

You're interrupted by Merlin and someone you don't recognize floating over to where the two of you are lying. 

"Am I interrupting something?" Merlin asks.

You glance at Zeldris, feeling your face grow hot, then back at Merlin. 

Zeldris can't seem to answer. He's staring up at the woman with Merlin. He's gone pale.

"After being crowned the new Demon King, the Captain decided it would be best to reunite you. I'll leave you to catch up."

The woman lands on her feet with a soft thump. She walks up to you with a look that gives you chills. You're too stunned to move. She is way too close for comfort, especially since you aren't wearing anything. Wordlessly, she grabs your hair, pulls your head back, and sinks her fangs into your neck. You cry out in pain, but you're too scared to struggle. 

You're scared that she'll hurt you more if you struggle.

You're scared that a struggle might accelerate what appears to be your rapid blood loss.

You ask her to stop as the pain grows.

As it becomes unbearable, you beg.

Who is this woman?

What did you do to make her mad?

You hear the muffled sound of Zeldris imploring the stranger to let you go and Merlin telling her not to kill you, then everything goes black. 

You dream. At least you think you're dreaming. 

The stranger stands before you, still irritated.

"Who are you?" she demands.

"My name is y/n. Who are you?"

"Gelda."

"That... really hurt... what you did back there... Why did you do that? I... I don't understand..."

She crosses her arms. Her anger seems to be mixed with something else. Pain, maybe?

"Hey, are you okay?" you ask. 

"Why did I do that? I don't even know you. You had no way to defend yourself. That wasn't fair for me to do that to you."

You walk closer. 

"Gelda? What's going on?"

"I just... I saw him with you and that hurt. I... I wanted to hurt him back."

"Wait... Me and Zeldris?"

Her luminous purple eyes lock with yours. 

"He didn't tell you about me?"

"Uh, no?"

"It's only been-- Wait, what year is this?"

"2019."

"Oh. I guess I am the asshole." She clears her throat. "I'm his ex. It's been a few centuries. Just... seeing him now made it all come back, you know? We had so many plans... I'm sorry I hurt you. I hope the two of you are happy."