1- April

My head was throbbing. Why did i drink so much last night? Better question: where am i right now? I looked around the room. The walls were black and plain. There was a big desk in the far corner, with equipment bundled up on one side and a lot of notebooks on the other. The window had long, dark grey curtains draped over it. A slight parting meant that a slither of sunlight made its way into the bedroom. The bed i had woken up in was big -maybe king sized- and the duvet was completely on my side. Who had i slept next to? Then i saw my clothes from last night in a neat pile on the floor by the end of the bed. I was wearing a baggy white shirt and... nothing else. Guilt flooded my veins as I realised that I hadn't just slept last night. But who had i been with? I searched my mind for any clues as to who i has hooked up with. It had to be one of my brothers friends because that's the only people who were at the party. That meant I definitely know them because i knew everyone there. Fuck. I had messed up big time.
"Oh, you're awake." A brown haired boy stood in the doorway, holding two cups. I nodded, instantly regretting it when my head ached worse than before.
"Need these?" The boy asked, placing a cup on the bedside table and reaching into his back pocket. He pulled out a packet of pain killers, which i gladly took.
"That drink is for you by the way." He said as he wandered to the other side of the bed and sat down.
"Thanks..." I replied. "I'm sorry but I can't remember your name. I recognise you from somewhere- not the party though." I admitted.
"It's fine. I'm Chan or Chris depending on your preference." He smiled. It was a sweet smile and it made dimples appear on his kind face. "Your brother called earlier by the way." He added. "He asked why i had answered and i told him you felt sick at the party and that i had brought you to mine so i could look after you. Was that ok?"
"That's great, thanks." I returned the smile. "I'm really sorry as well."
"Why, you haven't done anything?" He gave me a confused look.
"Well you took me to your house and then we-"
"It was my pleasure, believe me." He stopped me.
"You're one of the boys Changbin has round almost every night, aren't you?" I asked , after sipping my coffee.
"Might be, depends on your opinion of those boys." He leaned back onto the headboard.
"I don't mind those boys, even if they are noisy sometimes." I replied.
"Well then, yes I'm the one who leaves the latest." He told me. "Considering how often I'm at your house, it's a shock that you didn't know me."
"Seems i know you fairly well after last night." I commented.
"Suppose you do." He smiled again and my heart melted. He's so cute! How did i end up in bed with someone like him?
"Do you need anything else?" He offered after a moment of awkward silence.
"I don't think so." I replied. "A shower would be nice, if thats ok with you." I changed my mind.
"Yeah that's fine." He said. "Bathroom is the door at the end of the hall, there should be a towel in there you can use. I can put some clothes of mine out for you if you want them and I will be downstairs if you need me."