5- April

It didn't take long for him to start. I gave him full control, as it was him who had requested we meet.
He kissed my inner thigh gently, before allowing his tongue to explore my heat. He licked my clit, causing me to let out a soft moan.
Then he moved on. Two fingers entered my hole, soon enough a third was added.
"You ready, babygirl?" He asked, hovering over me. I nodded as i braced myself for his length. Almost instantly, he was filling me up. He waited a moment before asking if i was okay for him to move. I told him i was fine and so he began thrusting back and forth. He kept a steady pace for a while but i wanted more.
"Faster." I let out breathlessly. Upon my request he sped up.
Not long after, i was getting close. I told him and he said he was too. My walls clenched around his member before i released, letting out a slow moan. Not long after, i felt him twitch and then his liquid inside of me. (Protection was used)
He pulled out after riding his high.
"You still stressed?" I asked, completely falling back onto his bed.
"No, I'm good now." He replied laying next to me. His hair was messy and damp from sweat. It was very attractive.
"Glad i could help." I stared up at the white ceiling of the familiar room.
"Y/n." Chris said in a serious tone. I hummed in response.
"Why did you agree to do this?" He asked me. I shuffled onto my side to face him. His face was glistening and his lips were slightly parted. I pulled the cover over me to hide my body a bit more as i thought of what to say.
"I don't really know." I admitted. "You seem like a nice guy, i mean my brother wouldn't be your friend if you weren't, and i was curious when you asked me."
"I don't do this a lot if that's what you were asking." I added. "Actually this is the first time I've done something like this."
"What exactly is this?" His eyes had been glossing over me as he spoke.
"Well, we're friends who have sex but aren't dating." I told him. "Friends with benefits."
-
We stayed in bed after that. It was kind of awkward to be honest. Neither of us knew what to say. Eventually, i began to feel tired.
"I should go, it's getting late." I said, breaking the silence we previously held.
"You could stay if you want." He offered. "We could order take out and watch a movie. Like a date but with just friends."
I smiled at his suggestion. "Changbin will want me home soon." I sighed.
"Tell him you're at a friends and you'll be back in the morning." Chan wasn't giving up.