19- May

He took it much slower than usual. Each roll of his hips was full of passion. He made sure to be gentle and to hit all the right spots. It was amazing.
I held his soft hand, his other hand was on my waist. Every now and then Chan leaned down to kiss me. I caressed his face as our lips moved against each other.
"Chris I'm-"
He hushed me, speeding up a tiny amount. My core felt tight as i reached my high.
"Babygirl, you're so good." He mumbles into another messy kiss.
-
The next morning, i woke to an empty bed. A small pout graced my face as i got up to look for him. I checked the spare room, the lounge, the kitchen and the bathroom was empty. I decided to call him.
-
C: Hey princess
Me: Channie where are you?
C: i nipped out. I'll be back in ten minutes, okay?
Me: where did you go?
C: sorry Y/N. I'll talk to you when I'm home. Love you
-
I was in shock. He hung up the phone but that wasn't my problem. I didn't care that he didn't tell me where he went. The only thing on my mind were his last two words. I couldn't believe that he had just said he loves me. I never thought he would say those words, let alone in a rushed phone call.
Just over ten minutes later, the door opened and Chan walked in. He was holding two coffee cups.
"Morning coffee?" He offered. I took the warm cup from his hand and took a sip. My favourite coffee.
"Thank you." I said.
"About what i said on the phone-"
I cut him off. "Don't worry about it. Just a slip of the tongue."
A mix of relief an sadness crossed his face.
He sighed "right."