27- June

We awoke to the sound of Chan's alarm. As he fiddled about trying to turn it off, i checked my phone.
-
Bin 🗑
We got bored, will be home around 4 ish x
-
"Fuck." I said, putting my phone back down.
"What's wrong?" Chan asked.
"The boys will be home soon." I pouted. He leaned in a kissed my pout.
"Don't worry." He smiled, kissing me again. "I'll make up a reason why I'm round." Another kiss. He went to pull away but i stopped him, deepening the kiss and allowing my hands to run through his fluffy brown hair. Our moment was interrupted by the sound of the door opening downstairs. I let out a groan as the kiss ended, disappointed at the unfinished business.
"I'll make up for it later." Chris promised. Then we made our way downstairs.
Changbin was confused as to why Chan was round but got over it when Chan explained that i was lonely and he was the only one that was free to hang out.
-
I really wanted to go with Chan when he eventually left. Felix had insisted he stay for dinner (take-away food) and then we ended up watching a movie.
Once he was gone, Felix helped me back up to my room.
"I didn't know you and Chan were close." Felix said, sitting at the end of my bed.
"We started talking at Woojin's birthday and i guess we just became friends." I shrugged, not really thinking much of it.
"You two would be a cute couple." Felix smirked.
"Don't get your hopes up." I replied. "Changbin would kill us."
"Well I'm just saying you look cute together."