26- June

My leg hurt for ages after that. I couldn't walk on it for a whole two day because of the bruising and Changbin insisted on babying me the entire time. It was embarrassing and awful.
When i could walk on it, it still hurt. However, i got on with my normal activities because i was bored of doing nothing. The only think I couldn't do was visit Chan. This was mainly due to the fact that Changbin didn't want me driving until my leg stopped hurting completely but also because Chan had work everyday that week.
-
Chris🖤
Hey beautiful, i finished work for the week
Are the boys home? I want to come see you. X
-
I smiled at the text i received Saturday afternoon.
-
Me
They're out until 5, so you better get here quick! x

Chris🖤
Is the door unlocked?

Me
Keys under the plant pot :)
-
I heard the front door open and close and then the sound of footsteps nearing. I glanced at my phone. 2:49pm.
I carefully got up from my bed as Chan appeared in my doorway. He hooked his arms around me and hugged me tight.
"I've missed you this week." He said quietly.
"I missed you too." I told him. I lead him to my bed and got back under the duvet.
"What's the plan?" He asked, watching me wriggled under the covers.
"Set an alarm for four on you phone and then come cuddle me." I instructed.
"Soundscapes great." He gave a sweet smile as he got out his phone. He got under the duvet and instantly snuggled close to me. My arms held him near and he trapped me in his embrace. I felt his soft lips on my forehead.
"I love this." He said. "I love being here with you in my arms." He continued.
"I love this too Channie." I admitted.
"We should do this more often then." He decided, yawning slightly. It seemed his day had been tiring as he promptly fell asleep.
As he slept, i kept my head on his chest. I listened to his steady heartbeat, its rhythm soothing my busy mind. He fidgeted slightly, giving me an opportunity to hold his hand. I let my head fall onto the pillow and fell asleep in his arms.