32- July

"What? Why do i have to start packing? We have three weeks until we leave." I followed Felix around the apartment arguing about whether or not i have to start packing for the group excursion.
"Y/n just put a few things in a suitcase so that you're not panicking nearer the time." He told me. I sighed in defeat and wandered up to my room.

As i threw random items of clothing into the case, i decided to facetime Chan.
-
Me: Hi
Chan: Hi, how come you're calling? We've never facetimed before.
M: Felix's making me pack and i got bored.
C: I'm so excited for the holiday. Think of how much time we'll spent together.
M: But remember that nothing can happen with everyone around. If you find a way for it to just be us then great.
C: I'll find a way. (He smirked (cutely) and winked.
M: When are you free? I wanna hang out.
C: Wednesday I'm free all day.
M: Can i come round Tuesday night?
C: Of course. What will we be doing?
M: movies and pyjamas?
C: sounds great.
M: (hears a noise) I have to go, i think Felix is coming.
C: bye Y/n
M: miss you (hangs up phone)
-
As expected, Felix appeared in the doorway.
"Who was that?" He asked, gesturing towards the phone.
"No one." I lied. "Just a friend." Another lie.
"Okay but make sure you're packed by Tuesday, if you've made plans." He said, leaving the room. I sighed happily, thinking about spending the day with Chan and escaping the stress of living with Changbin and Felix.