4- April

A couple of days passed since the meal and i had done, quite literally, nothing apart from eat and sleep.
I was curled up in bed, under numerous blankets, when my phone began to ring.
I smiled when i saw the caller ID.
"Hi Y/n." His buttery voice said as i answered the call.
"Hi," i replied quietly. "I didn't think you would actually call." I admitted.
"I was serious about wanting to do it again sometime." He told me. "So, of course i was gonna call."
"Name a time and a place." There was no point being hesitant. If it's happening it's happening no hiding.
"Mine in half an hour?" He suggested.
"I'll see you there." I told him.
"Don't be late."
-
Half an hour later, i found myself knocking on the door of Chan's house.
He opened the door and instantly pulled me inside, pushing up against the wall of the hallway as he kicked the door shut.
"You're eager, aren't you?" I joked.
"It's been a long day." He replied. "You're all i could think about." He closed the gap between us, our lips moving against one another perfectly.
"Let's take this upstairs." I said almost breathlessly. Following my request, Chan picked me up. My legs wrapped around his waist gripping my thighs as support. As he carried me up to his room, i trailed kisses along his jawline and neck, being sweet rather than rough.
Soon enough, we were on his bed. Our clothes had swiftly been removed and we were all over each other. I lay in submission as he left delicate kisses on my skin. One of his hands held my waist, the other on my shoulder playing with my hair.
"You're so beautiful babygirl." He told me, shifting his focus back to my lips. I tangled my hands in his hair, holding him close enough for our lips to stay connected. I was completely lost in him.