15- May

At 10:53pm they finally left.
"That was exhausting." I joked, plonking down on the bed after changing into pyjamas.
"Tell me about it." Chan said, joining me under the duvet. Instinctively, i shuffled closer to him. He put his arm around me loosely and kissed my temple.
"Thank you for being here, you make dinner with my sister a lot more bearable." He told me. I looked up at his cute face, getting a rush of confidence.
"Y'know," i drew small circled on his lower stomach with my finger. "You could thank me in another way." I suggested. I felt his hand move from my waist to my ass. No words were exchanged as i straddled his groin and allowed him to pull my pyjama top off. He already had his top off because he sleeps shirtless. The second my breasts were exposed, his hands were all over them. He gently squeezed them, kneading them in his warm hands. I leaned down, pressing my body against his, kissing the edge of his lips. With his arms wrapped around my waist, he flipped us so that he could dominate me.
It took no time at all for the rest of our pyjamas to be taken off. From there, he was quick to push himself into me.
-
After we both had our highs, neither of us had the energy to move. Chan laid down with me, leaving his throbbing length inside of me. I snuggled into his arms. Our sweaty bodies against each other. My legs were wrapped around his waist and his face was buried in the crook of my neck. Every now and then i felt him press his plump lips onto my skin as i stroked his dark hair gently.
"Can you believe it's almost been a month?" I asked.
"It went by so quick." He pulled away from my neck to talk to me.
"And you still want to do this?" I wanted to check. In the back of my mind i kept thinking he was bored of me.
"Of course i do." He gave a soft smile, revealing his cute dimple. "I love-" he hesitated. "I love spending time with you. Even when it's not like, well, this."