05

Namjoon didn't come to school for the next week. And he didn't want to come to this school for the rest of his life. It was freaking embarrassing to him what he said to the young alpha. This would bother him the whole week, maybe the whole month, maybe even for the rest of the year.

He sighed. If he wouldn't stand up in the next few minutes one of his adoptive parents would come in and throw him out of the bed.
They knew what Namjoon and his brother were, but still they adopted the two siblings.

Yes, Namjoon has a little brother. Taehyung. But Taehyung had always a problem with school and a bigger problem with turning into his wolf form. That's why he's on a different school than Namjoon. The brunette didn't see his brother for over two years now and it made him sad. He had always a good relationship with Taehyung and cared about him a lot.

Another sigh and then the omega stood up. The only thing that could make his mood better was the fact that Taehyung would come home in about a month. Taehyung could control his inner wolf and - how he wrote it to Namjoon - he got stronger. Of course the brothers had contact, but Namjoon could never call Taehyung or see a picture. The brunette had still the imagination of a young teenager Taehyung with a little voice crack in his mind.

Namjoon made himself ready for school, a little bit limping because of the whole week. He may or may not has used a few toys while his parents were with some relatives.
They understood that Namjoon needed his space in his heat.

What happened to his real parents? They gave the two brothers to adoption when Namjoon was three and Taehyung one. Both of them were omegas and as Namjoon wasn't an alpha, they had hope that their next child would be one. But as turned out, that Taehyung is also an omega, they rejected the two boys.

Namjoon didn't care about that anymore. He used to cry a lot, gave himself the fault. Now he had other reasons to give himself the fault for something. There wasn't space for something that happened 17 years ago.

He went downstairs and greeted his parents. His mother smiled and gave him his lunch. That wasn't usual because most of the time she had no time to make Namjoon some food.
"Have a good day at school, sweetie," she said and gave him a hug.

In the next 20 minutes Namjoon was at his school again. Everyone was looking at him, unsure if they should keep some distance after the accident from last week. He was protected by Jungkook two times, normally Jungkook would only protect his own pack.

"If you think that I won't fuck you, then are you pretty stupid," a voice mumbled into Namjoon's ear and before he could see who it was, the stranger was away.
Well, Namjoon knew exactly who it was. The alpha from last week who got beaten up by Jungkook.

A cold shiver ran down his neck and he shook his head. He needed some friends asap. Or at least someone who could protect him. But who could do this?
Even though he knew it was dream, he wanted to be protected by Jungkook. The young alpha had something interesting, mysterious.
Namjoon wanted to know everything about the younger boy but he knew, that it was a one time thing. It was luck.

"Open your eyes, that's what they are for! To see something!" someone growled and in the next moment Namjoon could see Jungkook.
"Do y-you say th-this to bl-blind people too?" The brunette didn't know why he said this.
Other wolves were looking at him like he was crazy. No one dared to be disrespectful towards Jungkook as long as you're not one of his closest friends.

The alpha grinned and leaned closer to the omega.
"Look how you're stuttering now. Do I have to remind you of last week? You begged me to fuck you, called me alpha and that without stuttering. I would almost say this is cute and hot, but I don't care, to be honest." There was his cold emotion again.

Namjoon looked at the ground with a disappointed face. He knew he shouldn't have hope, but he couldn't stop his feelings.
Maybe he did this on purpose. Maybe he really wanted to save me. These thoughts were gone now with this moment.

The omega nodded, said a quick 'sorry' and made his way to his class room. Jungkook didn't want to be his friend, he had to respect that.