18

*Me reading other alpha/omega books*: Woah that's so good

*Me looking at this book*: why does yours look like th-

_____________________________

"Where the fuck were you? Oh my god, what happened to your face?" Hoseok asked as soon as Namjoon came to him. Yoongi and Jin tried to find out who would dare to hurt the omega but Namjoon didn't say anything.

Yoongi sighed as he saw the trembling lips of Namjoon.
The omega was scared and Yoongi didn't know why.
Hoseok was a sunshine until something would happen to his mate or friends.
Namjoon was Hoseok's friend, so why should the younger boy cry?

"G-Got beaten up. The usual." Namjoon sighed and sat down on the bench.
"I started to worry a bit and now I know that I should've searched after you. Are you sure you're okay?" Hoseok questioned with a bit of concern.

The alpha sat next to the omega, his brown eyes were waiting for an answer.
Namjoon wanted to tell them how terrible he felt. How he wanted to die.
They weren't even close friends, so why should Namjoon tell everything about his life and his feelings? Nobody cared actually.

"Yoongi Hyung and Jin Hyung took me to the nurse. She said I'm fine," the brunette responded.
The three alphas were perplexed. Namjoon talked without stuttering. Usually he couldn't say more than two words without stuttering.

But the response was a little lie. Yes, the nurse said that he was fine. But she recommended that he should go to a therapist or find someone who he can trust.

It was silent for a while, the only thing you could hear were the birds and the wind. It was June but today was rather a cold than a hot day.

"Anygays-", "Oh my god, don't tell me you started with 'anygays' too?" Namjoon whined jokingly which made the others laugh.
"I can't help it. Taehyung always slaps me when I don't say 'anygays'. Even in serious situations I say it." Hoseok explained with a big heart shaped smile.

Namjoon shook his head, he couldn't believe that his brother would even slap an alpha just so he would say 'anygays'.
"Taehyung is sometimes weird. Forgive him, please," said Namjoon with a light smile.

"Don't worry, he doesn't slap me hard or anything. And I know that he isn't really honest with it or mean." mumbled Hoseok.

It was quiet for a moment. The three alphas just stared at Namjoon's wounds with concern. Everyone could smell the river pack. It seems like these wolves really wanted a war.

"About the accident with Jimin.. Don't worry, I'm not mad at you. Why should I?" Hoseok asked as he saw the scared look of Namjoon's face.
"You're not the reason for it. And I was there before anything could've happened." the raven boy said, his expression changing to a harder one as he remembered what an alpha tried to do to his mate. But giving Namjoon the fault? Definitely not, Hoseok was not stupid.

The omega knew that Hoseok didn't blame him. But he did blame himself.
"How did you actually know that we're in trouble?" Namjoon questioned quietly, his eyes burned and he just wanted to go home before his parents were back.
"Jimin. Mates, relatives and wolves who accept the telepathy can communicate if you didn't forget that." the youngest alpha of them explained with a little giggle, the other two exchanged a look.

Namjoon just nodded.
Silence again.
The scent of river pack and blood wasn't a good mix and Yoongi moved a step closer to Jin to smell on his scent glands.
Jin just smiled at the youngers action and put his arm around Yoongi's waist, letting his alpha scent free. Namjoon stood still for a moment, breathing calmly. Jin's alpha scent was definitely strong and it made him a bit dizzy.

"I'll go now. I can feel that my smell is disgusting right now," Namjoon mumbled, his voice cracking.
Jin shook his head and looked at the youngest with lovely eyes.
"Yoongi-ah can be really sensitive with smells so don't worry. Do you want to stay with us after school?" the oldest asked but the omega shook his head.

"I promised Taehyung to take care of him and make some soup," Namjoon chuckled sadly. He couldn't cook but he still tried his best. Maybe Taehyung was motivating him when he always ate Namjoon's food?

Another silence and it was so awkward for the brunette.

He nodded a few times, ignoring the pain from his eyes and heart.
"Namjoon-ah..," Hoseok started, Namjoon's eyes traveled to the alpha, "Sometimes we don't know how to react to things, you know? We never had a friend who got hurt so much. How should we react? We're trying to protect you, so please tell us the names of the wolves to give them a lecture!" the raven haired boy said further.

Namjoon faked a smile, his dimples were showing but his eyes could've easily told the truth. His eyes weren't shining, not even a bit.

"You don't need to fight anyone, I'm fine."