41

This could get interesting 🌚 

AND I NEED TO SAY THIS BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO SWEET WHEN YOU THANK ME FOR UPDATING,,, PLEASE, SEEING YOU ENJOYING THIS STORY IS ENOUGH,,, 😭

______________

Time passed by too quickly, thought Namjoon as he looked at the calendar and groaned. His heat was barely over, he was still a bit groggy from it. 

Today though, was Jungkook's birthday and he really had zero desire to see the alpha. He knows that, if the Luna would like him, he would have Jungkook as the pack alpha and had to see him more often. But he would also finally belong to someone.

The blonde male yawned and made his way to the bathroom to shower. He would probably drive with his bike to the party in the afternoon. The territory wasn't that far away and using a bike would be more ecofriendly than a car.

After he was done with showering, he stood in front of the closet. Just because he didn't want to go doesn't mean he had to look like shit. 

Namjoon whined after he couldn't find an outfit for ten minutes now. He missed Taehyung. His brother always knew what to wear and had a good sense of fashion. 

The omega's mood changed into a happier one as he realized he would see his brother again. At least his friends would be there but he doubted they wanted to be with him the whole time. They probably had better people to talk to.

Namjoon mumbled 'fuck it' under his breath and pulled out his black leather pants and a white silk shirt. He exhaled strongly and hesitated. He looked at it for a moment but then shrugged. At least he would look good while embarrassing himself. 

He put on the clothes and a black necklace. He wanted to do a bit make up but he'd be too lazy to remove it later. He looked good nonetheless. 

Till afternoon Namjoon just sat on the couch and watched TV. As he was getting ready he grabbed a bag and put all the presents he had for his friends - and Jungkook's mother - in it. This was a good opportunity to gift the little presents to them even if he wouldn't stand at Jungkook's side while doing so.

He grabbed his bike and started to drive to the territory of the Midnight pack. After 20 minutes Namjoon was finally there. He leaned his bike on a nearby tree and tried to recognize a smell he knew. However, he perceived a tickling feeling in his stomach and couldn't clarify why. Even his inner wolf was delighted.

The smell of oranges was creeping into his nose and the omega looked around drastically until he saw his little brother. A smile formed on Namjoon's lips and he rushed to Taehyung who finally discovered the older.

"Namjoon Hyung!" exclaimed the blue-haired and hugged his brother strongly. "I wish I could have seen you sooner but the pack alpha said we have to stay in the area till Jungkook's birthday," sighed the younger omega and pouted a few seconds before his boxy-smile came back. "You look so great. Your skin has even more tan and I love your hair!"

Namjoon chuckled a bit and took a step back. "Thank you.", "You need to tell me about your vacation! Was it great?" asked Taehyung and made Namjoon frown. "Did Yoongi or Jin say nothing? There was an argument between Jungkook and me after we were back. He said he did absolutely hate the vacation and wished it never happened. A-And that it proably would have been a better vacation if I wouldn't have been with him," explained the blonde male and hung his head low.

He heard a growl coming from Taehyung and looked up again. The omega had a furious expression and balled his hands into fists. "He said what to you?!" growled the brother again in disbelief and Namjoon gulped.