12

The two alphas gave their attention to Jungkook, growling deeply and ignoring the small omega between them.
"Now you two fuckers, let him go. I'd like to give him his clothes," said Jungkook and had an annoyed expression on his face.

"And who are you to tell us what to do?" one of them asked. Jungkook narrowed his eyebrows while Namjoon looked at the brunette alpha with worry.
What if they're too strong for him?
"I'm Jeon Jungkook, soon to be leader of the Midnight pack and the alpha, who will destroy your pack. I smell..," Jungkook stopped his sentence for a second and breathed their scent in, "River pack. I had a little discussion with Fred a while ago, maybe I'll make my threat true and kill every single one of you."

The alphas looked unsure about what to do, but before anything could've happen between the alphas, Taehyung ran to his brother. The blue hair boy has been looking out of the window and now he definitely  wanted to beat someone's ass. Well, more like the asses from the alphas.
"What did you want to do to my brother?" the omega yelled, eyes gleaming yellow of the anger.
Taehyung was definitely overprotective since he found out that his brother was almost hated by everyone and Taehyung would everything do to protect Namjoon.

Jungkook sighed and messaged his temple.
Great. No, I don't have to save one omega. It's two. Why not? Argh, is it in their family or what?

He sighed again and punched the alpha, who wanted to attack Taehyung.
The omega was busy not to faint because of the hard punch that the other alpha gave him.
Jungkook pushed Taehyung lightly to the side, where Namjoon was watching the whole scenario.

"You okay?" Namjoon hugged Taehyung quickly, looking concerned at his bleeding lips.
"I'll bring you home. I need to check your wound! Does it hurt? Tae, don't do that again!" Namjoon mumbled and kissed his brother on the forehead.

Meanwhile it turned blue around Jungkook's eye, but at least he had beaten the other alpha.
As Namjoon saw this, his face had more concerns on it.
"You two, in my house!" he demanded, not knowing why he even cared for Jungkook's wound.

Oh look, he isn't stuttering. Surprise, surprise!, Jungkook thought, smiling a bit.
"No, the black eye won't kill me. Here are your clothes. We'll see us, Kim brothers."
Namjoon rolled his eyes and took a step to Jungkook.
Suddenly his confidence went away, making Namjoon blush as he was so close to the alpha.

"W-Well, that wasn't a q-question!" With that, Namjoon grabbed Jungkook's and Taehyung's hand and pulled them to the house. The clothes from Namjoon had Taehyung in his other hand.
Jungkook smiled as even Namjoon's ears turned red.
"I can take care of this by myself.", "Or I take care of this!" replied the older omega, proud of himself for not being a stuttering mess. At least for one sentence.

Jungkook said nothing against it and watched how Namjoon hurried through the rooms, as the three wolves were in the living room.
"Why does your brother wants to take care of this little wound? It's actually nothing. I'm an alpha and it'll heal fast."

Taehyung hesitated.
"He hopes that you'll be okay with him and accept me in the pack. He wants to be nice to you so he can ask you a favor. He just wants me to be save. Even though it would mean that he's not in your pack. Namjoon would do anything for me. He told me that you only protect people who are in your pack. Namjoon doesn't think that I can protect myself," Taehyung explained, not daring to look into the other's eyes.

Jungkook was a bit shocked but - the alpha he was - he didn't show it.
"Look at your mouth. Do you really think you're strong enough?", "Look at your eye. Do you really think you're strong enough?" Taehyung mocked him and the alpha smiled unwanted.

"Not bad, not bad," Jungkook mumbled and watched how Namjoon came back with medicine in his hands.
"Don't touch me, omega."
Namjoon wanted to roll his eyes at Jungkook's words.
Damn, this boy. Why am I even trying?

Even though Jungkook told him not to touch him, Namjoon didn't listen.
He grabbed some creme and put something of it onto the black eye.
Jungkook flinched at the sudden and cold contact.
"Y-You can borrow t-this creme. Ma-Make sure you use t-this often. And use a c-cool p-pack." Namjoon got shy again because he could literally feel Jungkook's breath.

There was a moment between them, just watching each other's facial expression.
"You know, you both are pretty gay," said Taehyung and interrupted the two wolves.
Jungkook and Namjoon pulled back.
"Anygays my lovely brother, could you take care of my wounds now?"
Namjoon was a blushing mess and nodded.

Embarrassing. Just embarrassing. I don't even like Jungkook so much.