10

"Don't be disrespectful. You may have punched Hyeon, but I'm way stronger," Jungkook said, warning Taehyung to shut up.
"It's okay, Tae," told Namjoon his brother as the younger one wanted to say something.
His brother may knew when to shut up or say something, but sometimes he didn't.

"Why are you defending him? Is he your little lover or what?" Taehyung mocked, grinning. Even the others from the group chuckled lightly.
Namjoon blushed while Jungkook looked emotionless to Taehyung.
The latter noticed and rolled his eyes.
"A joke. You know what that is, don't you?"

Jungkook sighed. They were almost the same age but still - so he thought - was he the one who acted more like an adult.
"Whatever," the alpha turned to Hoseok. "Tell father that I'm going boxing after school. I'll be back for dinner."

Taehyung thought for a moment before a mischievous grin came to his face. Jimin and Namjoon noticed, his brother knew exactly what that grin meant.
"Tae, no. Do-", "Jungkook, do you want to take Namjoon with you?" Taehyung asked, trying to give Jungkook his puppy eyes.
Namjoon shook his head, whining a bit. "N-No. Sorry, Jungkook. H-He's stupid," Namjoon excused, his cheeks covered with a dark red.

Cute.

"That's actually a good idea," Jimin confirmed and smiled. The others agreed as well.
Jungkook grimaced, he wanted to be alone.
Namjoon knew nothing about fighting and Jungkook hadn't the nerves to teach him that.

Jungkook looked at Namjoon, narrowing his eyebrows.
"Pff, as if someone wants to do something with Namjoon. This little omega will be screaming one day when I'll fuck him several times. Jungkook is probably so weak and can't teach well," someone laughed from another table, only Jungkook listened to it.

He hesitated. It made him mad that they were talking about him. He wasn't weak, everyone knew that. How dared the alpha to say such a bullshit?
Jungkook watched Namjoon.
His shy smile as he asked for the water bottle was actually kinda cute. And his stuttering.. Jungkook didn't knew if it was cute as well or annoying.
If the omega would get on his nerves with that, he could simply remind him of the situation in the forest, as the omega got his heat early.
Jungkook grinned. I bet I was the reason that he had his heat earlier.

"Fine. You'll come with me. If you don't obey me, I won't be so nice to you anymore. Got it?" the alpha looked at the omega with a stern face, what was pretty intimidating for the latter.
"Got it," Namjoon mumbled, happy that he could say at least two words without stuttering.

Taehyung was happy, his task was completed. His brother would learn how to fight and he could finally protect himself.

____________

Boring chapter, sorry xD