40

School started a week ago and I'm already so stressed and tired from it. I'm happy I still have a few drafts because I don't know if I can write more soon before the exams start, but I really hope so haha... :(

______________

Coming to Namjoon's house wasn't the problem. Getting inside was the issue. Namjoon's parents were apparently not home and after the omega saw the two wolfs outside, he didn't get near to the front door and just laid on the couch.

He sighed as he heard the bell again, they were ringing since ten minutes straight and it was slowly getting on Namjoon's nerves. Why did they have to show up? He was fine. "I'm fine, go away!" he yelled while walking to the closed door.

"Namjoon I know that you're still crying a lot, let us in," came it from the other side. Yoongi's voice was just so soothing and he wish he could lay in the alpha's arms. He wanted comfort but he didn't want to be selfish, it was probably getting annoying for Yoongi to hear about his problems. 

Deep down Namjoon knew Yoongi didn't mind. The alpha told Namjoon he can always come to him. Yoongi was the only person he'd really go to and he was the first person who Namjoon told everything he truly felt sad about. The older was a very trustful person and Namjoon could never describe how thankful he was for Yoongi.

"We care about you, please open the door," pleaded Yoongi. Namjoon hesitated but opened the door finally. He looked at them with a sheepish smile. "Why didn't you answer my messages?" asked Jin a bit angrily and got an elbow from Yoongi his side. 

He glared at the smaller but kept his mouth shut. "Can we come inside, Joonie? We bought snacks. We can only watch a movie if you're more comfortable with that. Jin and I wanted to see your face again, you're our friend after all," smiled Yoongi and stepped inside after Namjoon nodded.

It was almost terrifying to see Namjoon's appearence. He had dark eye bags and his eyes were puffy and red. His hair was a total mess. The look in his eyes was murky and it made Yoongi's and Jin's heart clench. 

They made their way to the living room slowly while the omega brought a few drinks. "I don't have a lot of DVDs but I have Jurassic world. I guess the other movies are too long. I know Jurassic world takes two hours but it's not... I'm talking too much," sighed the youngest and looked to the ground. 

Jin shook his head and smiled gently. "Namjoon, we can stay till midgnight if that's what you want. We would sleep here but Yoongi and I have to be at a pack meeting tomorrow morning," said the alpha and Namjoon smiled a bit awkwardly. 

"I'll, uh, search for the DVD. It's in my room, wait for a moment," told the omega the others and walked upstairs. Yoongi nodded and after Namjoon was out of sight, he turned to Jin. "Have you seen his eye bags? It seems like he didn't get a lot of sleep," mumbled the white-haired and exhaled strongly. 

Jin nodded and wanted to say something but the omega already returned. "Found it!" he exclaimed with a smile and put the movie into the DVD-Player. Namjoon returned to the couch and wanted to sit a bit away from them but Yoongi pulled the omega in his lap.

The youngest blushed but accepted it and was secretly happy to cuddle with someone. Cuddling with his stuffed toy Koya was nice too but it wasn't a real human being. Namjoon sighed and wished he could have this content feeling always in his heart.

___

The movie ended already and Jin and Yoongi were watching a tv show while Namjoon slept in Yoongi's arms. "Should we tell him what Misook told us?" asked Jin and looked down at the sleeping figure. 

Yoongi shrugged and petted Namjoon's blonde hair. "It was kinda an order, wasn't it? So we have to," said the younger alpha and gently shook the omega to wake him up.

Namjoon grumbled and opened his eyes sleepily and yawned. "Huh?" he questioned a bit disoriented and sat up. "We wanted to tell you something before we go," explained Jin, Namjoon's mouth formed an 'o' shape and nodded. He was a bit sad that they would leave him alone now. 

"Misook spoke to us about you. She wants to meet you and invited you to Jungkook's little birthday party," said the elder but Namjoon blinked confused. "Who is Misook?" asked the omega with a frown.

"She's the luna of the pack," declared Yoongi now. Namjoon's eyes widened in shock and he coughed shortly. Suddenly he was completely awake. "Me? Why me?" he wanted to know, not really sure if he should go. Jungkook's birthday party? No thanks!

Namjoon sighed, "I don't know why she wants to meet me but tell her I said no. She doesn't have a reason probably and I don't want to see her son who's an idiot." Jin hesitated before he replied, "She wants to meet you and if she likes you she will take you in the pack."

Namjoon's mouth ran dry and he took a sip from his drink. "But why would she suggest that? She has nothing to do with me!" whined the blonde head, not understanding why the woman would do this. 

"Maybe she thought you must mean something to Jungkook because he asked you to go on vacation with him?" suggested Jin and bit his lip. "If you forgot, the same Jungkook said to my face how much he hated the vacation. And he asked me because his ego wouldn't handle rejection."

Yoongi tilted his head and looked at his best friend sympathetically. "We will be there too and you don't have to see Jungkook the whole day. You can always leave the party at the time you want but just give it a try. Please Joonie," pouted the alpha and Namjoon raised his eyebrows at the cute face the alpha made. 

Namjoon wiped with his hands over his face and sighed loudly. He remembered suddenly, Jungkook told him already that his mother wanted to meet him. But surely she still doesn't want that after he had an dispute with her son, right?

"Okay fine, but I can't guarantee she'll like me." Yoongi and Jin started to grin as they heard Namjoon would really come. "I'm sure she will, you are just too cute. The people who don't like you are simply stupid."

___________

uh oh, the next chapter will be a skip to Jungkook's birthday 👀