52

Jungkook definitely didn't let Namjoon go home after the kiss. The alpha was after all pretty busy, but in the evening he'd make sure to go to Taehyung's little house because Namjoon stayed there. The older refused to be lonely for hours when it was Jungkook's fault that he was still here. They were not really in a relationship yet so this was another reason for Namjoon not to stay in Jungkook's house.

The wolves at school were mostly avoiding him now but this didn't mean everyone stopped bothering the omega. But Jungkook always found out when someone dared to speak to - his -Namjoon without respect and made sure they wouldn't do it again.

Things changed obviously and Namjoon could actually say he was more happy. Thanks to Jungkook. Who would've thought that Jungkook could make his life better after everything that happened between them?

The omega smiled as soon as he stepped into Taehyung's home. Another bouquet of flowers - Morning Glories to be exact - stood on the table. Jungkook had already send him flowers a few days before, it were Asters then. Both of the flowers were his-, no, their birth flowers. It really made Namjoon's heart flutter.

"Not gonna lie, I never thought Jungkook could be this sweet," came Taehyung's voice from the kitchen, probably preparing lunch. Namjoon hummed and smelled at the flowers, smiling even more. Jungkook was indeed sweet.

"What did you do today, by the way? You left the hut hours ago and now you're back. Wait, is that another scent on you?" questioned Taehyung and stood at the door frame. Namjoon grimaced and scratched his head.

His brother raised his eyebrows at that action, now curious what Namjoon did. "I was with Haneul, we were in the city because he needed some clothes. We got really close while we were on the bus- that sounds wrong. I mean, the bus was very full, that's why his scent got on me. I thought his scent vanished though because I stayed for an hour on the flower field," explained the older.

Taehyung tilted his head and looked at his watch. "You should take a shower, Jungkook is joining us for lunch today. It was supposed to be a surprise but I don't want to know how he'll react when he smells Haneul on you.", "You make it sound like Haneul is a bad guy," murmured Namjoon and crossed his arms.

"Well, he was disrespectful towards the pack alpha, so-", "Wow, it's been over a week and you're not forgetting it? Haneul already apologized and is really nice," spoke the blonde male and shook his head.

The younger only shrugged, "I'm just saying, you don't know if he wants to use you." Namjoon was shocked, did his brother even realize what he said? "What the fuck, Tae? Haneul knows I'm Jungkook's mate and accepts it. He's not an asshole."

"You never know," was Taehyung's only respond and sighed. "If you want to annoy me, congratulations, you did it." Namjoon rolled his eyes and walked then to the bathroom, having enough of the conversation. A shower didn't sound bad now.

How could his brother think that about Haneul? The beta was nothing but nice to him and wasn't even the type to be a fake friend or something like that. Taehyung just didn't know Haneul. If only his brother knew that the previous days he hung out with the beta too. The other would probably be totally happy. Not.

Namjoon could only sigh as he thought about it. His mood was down but he'd make sure to apologize after he got ready. At least he'd see Jungkook soon and everything would be fine. Even his inner wolf was already happy to see the pack alpha again.

After the shower, Namjoon put on black pants with a black t-shirt and a plaid jacket. Maybe Jungkook would stay the night and they'd go shopping tomorrow? Sure, he was already today in the city but he wanted to try something new and hoped he would like it. And who knows, maybe Jungkook would like it too?

The blonde male walked back to the kitchen, watching his brother making a dessert silently. The younger looked up for a short second and then grimaced, guilt laid on his face.

"Hyung," pouted Taehyung and stopped mixing. He turned to his older brother and hugged him, squeezing tighly. "I'm sorry, please don't be mad at me anymore, I don't like that," whispered the blue haired and his lips started to wobble. He was almost an adult and he was still close to crying when Namjoon was mad at him. Why am I like this?

Namjoon, who was definitely surprised by Taehyung's reaction, squeezed his brother back just as much. He didn't want to smell the sad pheromones in the whole house and he wasn't even that mad at his little baby bear.

"Tae, I'm not mad anymore, okay? But you need to accept that Haneul could be a friend of mine," explained Namjoon and smiled reassuringly, taking a step back to get a better look at Taehyung's face. The younger still pouted but he nodded anyway.

The doorbell interrupted the moment, Namjoon made his way to the door excitedly. Jungkook was here, finally. As he opened the door, a fresh smell of wood flowed towards him, feeling like a warm embrace. The omega smiled, Jungkook returned the smile until he took a step inside.

"Why do you smell like another beta?"

"What the fuck? How can you still smell that? Did I shower for nothing? Do I need to bath in flowers or what?"

_____________________

haha I succeeded in finishing the chapter for today! It's not the best but at least it's something :)