19

This story has about 1k reads in total... I think you want me to die haha
Tbh I never thought that people would read my story.. SO I REALLY APPRECIATE IT OKAY?
thank you so fucking much 💜

•••

⚠️Rape⚠️

_____________________

A week later, Taehyung was well again and he was back in school. Also Jungkook, who had his rut behind.

Namjoon was pretty much protected by three certain alphas at the moment. Was Namjoon relieved? He didn't know. The omega only felt all the disgusting looks that students gave him.

They found it unfair. Namjoon was a looser for the wolves. Someone, who would work in a strip club later, because his whole life was filthy. Of course they ignored it, that they were the reason for Namjoon's sad life.

Namjoon didn't tell Taehyung about the incident with the other two omegas. The bluehead was still ill at this time and further stress wouldn't have been good for him.
The brunette hid his feelings till night. As soon as he was alone, he could cry.
Meanwhile Namjoon just wanted someone to hold him at night.
Someone, who would listen to him when he had any problems.
He just wanted to build a nest with things from his alpha.
You could say, Namjoon was getting very frustrated.
The omega wanted love. Romantic love. Yeah, he appreciated Taehyung. He appreciated it, how much Taehyung liked him. And he would entrust Taehyung everything. Well, almost everything. His littler brother didn't have to know that he was raped.

As Jungkook came back to school he ignored Namjoon.
Was it embarrassing to use someone like me?, thought Namjoon.

Taehyung, on the other hand, became more clingy than he already was.
Namjoon even had a slight premonition why: Just five months and Taehyung was ready for mating.
And wolves were just so fucking nervous, even if the birthday was still months away.

And even when there was a uncomfortable atmosphere, the day could have been okay for Namjoon.
However, life seemed to want to punish him again for something.

Because now he was here in an alley while a beta pressed him against the wall. Namjoon just wanted to buy a few more things and sent Taehyung home. A mistake, as he noticed now.

"Such a beautiful thing on his own? So alone in this big, cruel word? Stay quiet, alright? You're not even mated," the foreign wolf giggled creepily and Namjoon suppressed a sob.
He could imagine what would happen in the next ten minutes.

A cold shiver ran down Namjoon's back and warm tears ran down his rosy cheeks.
His heart contracted and a lump formed in his throat. He wanted to scream but his voice seemed to have left him.

"What an obedient omega you are, huh? Make a sound and I won't be that kind anymore." The beta pulled off his pants, then he started taking off Namjoon's pants and underwear.
Namjoon's body was numb. The coarse hands ran under his shirt, touched every point that the beta could reach.

The wolf kissed roughly Namjoon's lips, there were no feelings in this kiss, just the pleasure from the foreign man. Namjoon wanted to push the wolf away, he wanted to beat him up and he just wanted to disappear.

Disappear. Something Namjoon wanted to do the past few years.
The omega couldn't stand much more any longer. The rapes, the brawls, the insults.
Too much.

Namjoon screamed as the other wolf pushed its length into the younger man's hole. The beta hold the omega's legs and snorted. "B-Be quiet, baby," the stranger gasped and kept thrusting into the young wolf.

Namjoon's inner wolf seemed to regain his senses and the omega started screaming for help. He felt his lower area starting to bleed and he saw black spots dancing in front of his eyes.

It didn't get any better since the beta hit him in the face, otherwise the noise would attract attention.

Namjoon didn't stop and screamed again. The tears ran into his mouth and soon he couldn't feel his lower area at all. Another slap in the face. Namjoon's lip started to bleed immediately.

But the omega seemed lucky. He heard a loud "Hey!" which made both of the wolves flinch.

Namjoon was sobbing as the beta pulled out of him and walked towards the new wolf that had joined the incident. The brunette fell to the floor and stayed there.
The omega wanted to know if the new wolf was okay after hearing gasps and painful screams. But the brunette was too weak to move.

His heart was racing and yet it felt like it was going to stop at any moment. The wolf was cold and his soul also felt like a cold place. His brain was unable to think clearly and his breathing slowed down.

He only faintly noticed how someone lifted him up and whispered the words "You'll be fine, omega," in his ear before he passed out.

_______________

This chapter was kinda a mess but I wanted to update and I hope you enjoyed (oF cOuRsE pEoPlE eNjOy A rApE cHaPtEr).
I was a bit busy and lazy to be honest