34

I M P O R T A N T

If you haven't heard it already, the "blue whale challenge" is back. It's a dangerous challenge and will lead to suicide.
Be careful of people who have a 'dark' profile picture and send you a link. Don't open the link, just delete the message and report the person.

Stay safe y'all!

______

now (hopefully) enjoy the story ^^

____________________

They searched for little presents the rest of the day and Jungkook hated to admit it, but the whole vacation was better than he thought. Namjoon smiled a bit more and that's what made him happy. Of course, Namjoon wasn't completely happy but the alpha thought maybe it's a start.

Jungkook shook his head. They got so close and there was no explanation for it. It started with Namjoon scenting him - he still didn't know why he allowed it - till now.
Matching shirts?! The alpha was never the type for something like that but the way Namjoon looked at him with puppy eyes and- 

"Am I too boring?" pouted Namjoon as he realized the younger wasn't really listening. "Huh? Sorry, I got lost in my thoughts. What did you say?" Namjoon started talking again and Jungkook tried to listen. He couldn't help but be confused at the new affection and his previous thoughts.

___

"Namjoon?" asked Jungkook at the evening, both were sitting on the porch while some music played in the background. The older was currently chatting with Taehyung but looked up when Jungkook said his name. 

The omega smiled a bit and tilted his head questionally. "What I want to say will ruin the mood but over the days I started to like you and realize you're better than I thought. And I started to care about you. I can't explain why so all of a sudden and I kinda dislike it. Nonetheless, I think you should go to a psychologist."

Jungkook exhaled and felt kind of shy. Was it wrong to say this? Was it rude? Namjoon slowly licked his lips and didn't answer. "I'm sorry, I don't have-", "I wanted to. But what would the psychologist say? How could he help me? I don't find a reason that he or she could make my life better. And my parents shouldn't waste money," interrupted the brunette.

The alpha hummed and silence surrounded them. "You need to search help. Even if it will take years, at the end you'll be happy," mumbled Jungkook. He wasn't the best at comforting, he knew that.

Namjoon laughed sarcastically and shook his head, "I'm 20, I don't have a mate, I'm not even in a pack, got raped several times, I didn't see Taehyung growing up to an adult and I can't defend myself if someone attacks me. How should someone fix this? All I want is to meet my mate and start a family one day. That's my only wish. You don't know how much this affects me. It would change my whole life. Of course I'm getting depressed because my inner wolf is craving for a mate," sighed the omega and looked down at his lap.

"I understand that meeting your mate would make you happier, but it wouldn't cure you. Yeah, I get it, your wolf is enduring this suffer better than humans could, but you won't heal completely. Damn Namjoon, you want to die! How could one person fix this?" exclaimed Jungkook, his eyebrows furrowed.

The omega sniffed and tears started to blur his vision. "Do you even realize how much it's bothering me not to have a mate? How much would change if I found the right person?" Namjoon laughed for one second and tried to wipe away his tears. "It's not even uncommon for unmated, weak omegas to get raped. And I'm one of them. I'll go to bed now. Great conversation, good night."

Jungkook groaned as soon as Namjoon disappeared. He felt bad when he heard the heartwrecking sobs of the omega, but he didn't stood up. He listened to them silently while looking in the dark. 

Was Namjoon foolish? One person couldn't mean so much, right? Yes he knew that Jimin meant the world to Hoseok and the other way around and they would die for each other, but mates don't bring truly happiness, do they? Reasons for being happy is your environment too. Friends, Family, Hobbies and other things. Not just one person.

Jungkook groaned and threw his head in the neck while covering his face with his hands. Jin would probably slap the shit out of me if he knew what I did, thought the alpha distraughtly. 

The ring of his phone brought him out of his thoughts. It startled the younger a bit and he prayed it wasn't Jin because who knows? Maybe Namjoon told Jin what shitty things he said?

'Kim Taehyung (pack)' was written on the screen and he sighed a bit, more relaxed now. "Good, just Taehyung," mumbled the brown haired to himself.

"Hello?", "What the fuck did you told my brother? I don't care that you'll be the new pack alpha, you fucking mutt! Be happy that I'm not with you at the moment! Oh Luna, you better-" Yeah, just Taehyung...

____________________

By the way I made a LiTtLe mistake and I hate myself for it because I want to give right information :/

In Germany you can do a car driver's license with 18 but you're allowed to do it with 17 already, as long as an adult sits next to you till you're full-aged.
I've read that you can do a car driver's license in korea when you're 19, but you're full-aged when you're 21. I thought you're an adult with 19 in Korea. (Jungkook could drive the car while he's 18 because Namjoon (AN ADULT LIKE I THOUGHT) was with him.)

And I thought "Maybe this 'principle' isn't only in Germany" BUT I WAS WRONG AND I HATE IT

I'm deeply sorry and hope it's not a big problem for you

ANYGAYS

30K READS IN TOTAL, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, I DON'T DESERVE YOU 🥺🥺💜
it means so so soooo much to me and I know I don't deserve that much but I'm very grateful for you guys. Your support makes my heart swell with happiness 🥺