33

me after reading your comments: 

________________

"You really want to buy this?" Namjoon narrowed his eyes at Jungkook's comment. "We only have five days left, I need to search for some little presents," answered the omega and kept looking around.

Their vacation was a bit, well, interesting? They learnt a lot about each other but Jungkook still insisted to pay for a lot of things. Namjoon thought about the time where he spoke about courting with Taehyung and he really wanted to forget this memory. Jungkook wasn't courting him.

"Oh alpha, look at this mosaic plate! Do you think it would look pretty in Jimin's and Hoseok's house? Maybe on a table?" asked the brunette and showed the plate to his friend. Jungkook gave a short look and shrugged.

"Aw thanks for your opinion, I knew I should buy it. You're such a great help, alpha!" exclaimed Namjoon ironically and turned away.

A few seconds later stood Jungkook behind him. It almost felt like a deja vu, only exception was that Jungkook didn't put his arms around the omega's waist. Namjoon heard a little hum in his ear, his hackles raised.

"You're welcome, I'm glad I could help. How much does it cost?", "Why do you ask?" questioned Namjoon confused. Jungkook said in the beginning he wouldn't buy anything, it was Namjoon's decision how much money he wanted to spent. "Because we need to split?"

Does he really look at me like it's the most obvious answer? Namjoon looked at the younger with raised eyebrows, the latter couldn't hide a small laugh. "What? Can I not buy something with you for our friends?"

Namjoon looked at Jungkook with shock, he didn't expect that the alpha changed his mind. "So?" How hot Jungkook looked with a raised eyebrow and his brown, long hair - slightly over his eyes - was illegal. Really.

"Eh yeah, yeah, right!" Jungkook looked definitely amused, Namjoon looked down in embarassment. "It costs 10 euros," answered the omega and took a few steps to get away from Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded and took the plate out of Namjoon's hands. "Should we buy Yoongi and Jin the same, only with another pattern?" questioned the younger and looked at Namjoon with expectation.

"No, a bit different. Do they live together?" It would make sense, Yoongi and Jin are almost inseparable and they already help each other in ruts. Best friends were not often living together, but the two seemed very close.

Very close, yeah..., thought Namjoon and glanced at the alpha. He hesitated, "Jungkook?" Said one looked up from the souvenirs and nodded once. "Do you think Jin and Yoongi are, you know, a couple?"

Jungkook stopped in his movement and nibbled on his lip. "Nah. That would just make no-," he trailed off and knitted his brow. "It actually makes sense, doesn't it? I never noticed," sighed the brown haired and looked Namjoon in the eyes.

Latter shrugged, "You're in their pack, did you never think there could be more between them? It's sometimes obvious but I don't know, maybe they're really just best friends.", "Yeah they act like a couple sometimes but I didn't thought something about it. Should we ask them when we're flying back?" asked Jungkook. He felt so stupid suddenly. His best friends wouldn't hide something like this for years, right?

Namjoon felt the change of the atmosphere, that's not what he wanted. "Ah forget it, we're just imagine things now. What do you think about this statue? It's Achilles. I think Jin told me that he likes the history of the greek heroes." The wolf tapped his chin and smiled slightly.

"Yes he likes them, I guess there's nothing wrong with buying it. And Yoongi likes everything that Jin likes," said Jungkook and checked the price. "16 euros, that's okay. I'll pay first and you'll give me the 12 euros later."

Namjoon furrowed his brows. "No no, I'll pay the money now and you'll give me the money back this evening.", "Why?" demanded the alpha confused. "Because I said so," replied the older and took the two things to the cashier before Jungkook could protest.

He followed Namjoon with a sigh and stared at the money with a disapproving look. "Don't look at the money like that, it did nothing wrong," chuckled the brunette and took the change. Jungkook rolled his eyes and took the plastic bag with the two souvenirs.

"Can we buy matching shirts?" asked Namjoon with a pout as soon as they left the shop. Jungkook laughed sarcastically and shook his head. "You wish."

---

"We look so good together!" giggled the omega cutely as he looked at the matching shirts which they were wearing now. "I don't even know how you convinced me. I just know how I said no and suddenly I'm wearing that. This is a joke," groaned Jungkook and breathed out loudly.

Namjoon kept smiling brightly. "I think we look great.", "You didn't even let me pay," grumbled the younger, still not very happy. "Because it was my idea and you already paid for too many things. Now stop complaining you baby."

"I'm not the baby out of us two, omega," grinned Jungkook and winked at the other. Namjoon blushed and turned his head to the side. "There's not much left from the day, should we watch the sunset at the beach?" questioned Namjoon, ignoring the alpha's sentence.

Jungkook sighed but nodded nevertheless. "We need to take a picture, by the way. My mom wants it as a gift because she can't believe that an omega, who isn't in our pack, would go on vacation with me voluntarily and enjoy it. You do enjoy it, right?!"

The light worry in Jungkook's voice made Namjoon smile. "Yeah, I do actually. I like your mother already, I love it how she can't believe this." He couldn't hide a small laugh and hid his mouth behind his hand.

Jungkook sighed but a small smile crept on his lips. "She's overreacting." She's not, I never do something with wolfs outside my pack.

Namjoon just hummed, "Wouldn't it be weird to gift her a photo of us? She doesn't even know me." The brown haired nodded a few times and glanced at the omega. "Well, about that..." Namjoon raised his eyebrows questionally.

"My mother wants to meet you as soon as we're back," he laughed a bit nervously and waited for Namjoon's reaction. The older's mouth turned into a o-shape. "Haha, great. I'll look forward to it," answered the brunette and bit his lip.

I'm just a friend. Don't be nervous for meeting his mother, Namjoon.