31

Maybe my book isn't as bad as I think, I guess? Your comments made me so happy, I can't describe how thankful I am (that you're enjoying the story). I'm sorry if I don't reply to every comment but I read everything. Thank you <3

I love y'all, for real :)

now enjoyyy the chapter 

____________

When they were at the beach something changed in Jungkook, Namjoon could tell. The alpha was kinda irritated. Namjoon just asked if Jungkook wanted to go into water with him but Jungkook snapped at him. 

"It's only a bit water," tried it Namjoon again. He didn't want to go into the water while the younger would probably watch him. Namjoon even still wore his top and it would help if Jungkook just would take his shirt off first. Till now he only layed in the sun and he felt really hot. If only Jungkook would say 'yes'.

"I don't care, I'm not going into the water," grumbled the brown haired and Namjoon narrowed his eyes.

___

"I hate you, I'm not walking further," complained Jungkook as he stood thighs-deep in the ocean. Namjoon just grinned and was already completly in the water. The weather was hot and the ocean cooled him down.

It took the omega some time till he persuaded Jungkook but that was okay. "Can you not swim?" questioned Namjoon, the other looked a bit startled. "Of course I can swim, why? And don't go too deep into the water," said the alpha, a certain uncertainty laid in his tone. 

"Because you don't want to swim with me. Why are you so worried? Let's enjoy the rest of the day. It's safe here and you can see to where you can swim," chuckled the older and took a step further into the deep water.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and just wanted to scold the omega, but the only thing he heard was a 'splash' and then he couldn't see Namjoon anymore. Little bubbles started to form on the surface. The brunette's eyes widened and he yelled Namjoon's name.

The boy couldn't have disappeared? The water was clear so where was he?! "Where is he? Where is he? Oh luna, I knew-" the sentence was cut off by another 'splash' and someone suddenly jumped on Jungkook's back.

If it wasn't for the apple scent, the alpha would've probably threw the person away. "Omega," breathed Jungkook relieved and made sure that the older wouldn't fall off his back. 

"Jungkookie, the water is the other way," pouted Namjoon as soon as he realized that Jungkook walked to the beach. The brunette wanted to say something else but he was suddenly on the ground again and a mad Jungkook looked into his eyes. 

Namjoon gulped and really hoped Jungkook wouldn't yell at him. "What did you think? Did you think this was funny? Namjoon, anything could have happened to you and what then? You need to be careful! Did you hurt yourself? Damn, this day turned shitty," exclaimed the alpha with a rising voice, Namjoon ducked his head. 

"I-I'm sorry. I just stumbled and then I thought it would be funny. Alpha please, don't be upset." Namjoon was really close to crying right now and Jungkook could tell by the sour change of Namjoon's scent. 

Jungkook sighed and grabbed the other's wrist, leading them back to their sunbeds. He knew some people were looking but he didn't care one bit. All he wanted to do was going back to the hotel. 

"Dry yourself, we'll go back. Great day at the beach," spoke Jungkook sarcastically and maybe he'd regret his behaviour later but not now. "It's just 4:56 pm?!" questioned the omega with confusion.

You've ruined it, thanks to you, Namjoon thought sadly to himself and that was really a moment where he wanted to bury himself under the ground.

"Come on, hurry up. Namjoon? Hello?" The omega was totally lost in his thoughts and a few tears already trailed down his cheeks. His breath was accelerating.

Jungkook stood still for a moment until he reacted. He took Namjoon's hands into his own and tried to smile reassuringly, "Omega, listen to my voice, hm? Do you hear me?" A simple nod was enough for the younger. "No need to cry, okay? I don't know what you thought about but it's not true, got it? I'm really sensitive when I'm close to water and you need to understand that. We can stay a bit."

Namjoon nodded, he still couldn't form any words but he was grateful that Jungkook tried to stay calm. "Okay sit down, we'll watch the sunset," meant the alpha and only received a nod. Well, at least some kind of response.

"Why did you still wear your shirt in the water?" questioned Namjoon confused a few minutes later. "Because I've sent you into heat just because I smelled and looked so good. You'd probably leak if I showed you my abs for more than ten seconds," grinned Jungkook smugly.

The older turned red as he was reminded of this embarrasing situation. "That was one time and it was a coincidence. A-And you have abs? Not that I'm curious or anything." Come on alpha, show me those yummy- no, Namjoon scolded himself and turned even darker. 

Jungkook chuckled, "I bet you thought of something nasty." The alpha's grin grew when Namjoon didn't respond. "But yes, I have abs. Of course I have some. I'm going to the gym since I'm 15. I need to be strong as a pack leader. I know my wolf form is damn strong but in this form.. I have to be a bit stronger."

While Jungkook talked, Namjoon's eyes wandered down to his biceps. The omega thought back to the day where he had Jungkook's arm in his hands because the alpha pressed him against the wall. That was fucking hot. Eh, what? "You're already very strong, what do you mean? You can easily fight against two alpha adults," reassured the omega. 

"Thanks, do you want to look me in the eyes while I talk or is my body more interesting?", "Your body is more interesting, to be honest," answered Namjoon with a smirk. Jungkook raised his eyebrow and the corner of his mouth rose. 

"Didn't know the shy omega could be so thirsty." And there went Namjoon's confidence that he had for five seconds. "Well, maybe that's because you don't know me? Usually other people are thirsty for me and they showed this already a few times," said the wolf with a forced smile.

Jungkook grimaced as he remembered everything what Namjoon told him a few weeks prior. "C-Can I ask how many times you got... you know...," he asked and grimaced. 

The other didn't answer and kept smiling. "Let's go to the hotel."

You fucked up, thought the alpha as he followed the older. 

_________________

Me at the beginning, middle and end of this chapter (and every other chapter) because I don't know if it's too much shit what I'm writing:

〔Also me in the beginning of the chapter: MaYbE mY BoOk...〕