16

Namjoon was right. The students whispered the next day as soon as he was seen.

He hated it. He hated every single one of them with passion.
Namjoon hated everyone at the moment and he didn't know why.

Taehyung would've been by his side now, but the young brother threw up in the night, so their mother made him stay at home.

The brunette sighed as he entered the classroom, ignoring all the ugly stares. Namjoon had eye bags and his eyes were still red from crying. As soon as Taehyung was sleeping, he started crying again. He didn't want these thoughts, but he couldn't stop them either.

"Namjoon Hyung!" someone screamed and waving Namjoon over. Jimin looked at the other omega with excitement while the older had just a sad face. "H-Hyung?" Namjoon mumbled, yawning of the lack of sleep.
"You're my friend now. We know each other since a month, of course I'll start to call you Hyung!" Jimin chuckled and gave his friend a hug.

Friend? Did he just say I'm his friend?

Namjoon was suddenly awake, but he didn't realize the hug that he got and just stood there. The brunette gulped and slowly put his arms around the younger omega.
"Thank you, Jiminie," he whispered, just Jimin could understand it. The other one was a bit confused why he would say 'thank you' but he didn't complain about it.

"Aww, look at him. Probably sucking dick yesterday and now cuddling a mate from someone. Just because you're hot doesn't mean that everyone wants you!" an alpha said, giving a high five to one of his friends.
"I'm ju-just hugging h-him," Namjoon muttered and pulled back from the hug.
"God, your stuttering is so annoying!" the alpha kept laughing as he saw Namjoon's tears. Jimin looked angrily at his classmates.

The silver hair boy took a step forward and slapped the alpha right in his face, a red handprint could be seen.
"Did you just hit me? You'll regret this!" the alpha yelled and raised his hand.

Jimin looked overwhelmed of this reaction. Because of Hoseok no one would ever slap him. Jimin was a bright personality, he got along with a lot of wolves. But now? Someone wanted to slap him so Jimin flinched.

Namjoon looked as shocked as the other omega. And he would help the younger boy, but he was too weak.
He really wanted to do something, he wanted to yell at his classmates to do something. He wished a teacher would come. Or Hoseok. Usually Hoseok would be in class already, but in the moment where he was needed, he wasn't there.

At the time where the alpha wanted to complete the punch, a hand stopped the action.

A black haired male looked with red eyes at the other alpha.
"Did you raise your hand towards my omega?" he growled, voice deep and serious.

Namjoon felt relieved and made a small sigh, still unsure what he should do.
It's my fault. He wanted to punch Jimin because of me. Because we are..friends.

Hoseok pushed the alpha to the ground, low sounds escaped his throat. "You dared to raise your hand against him?" His voice wasn't loud, but that made it more dangerous.
Hoseok squeezed his fist, veins started to be seen on his neck.

It was silent in the classroom, of course it was. Two alphas fighting? The students loved drama. Some didn't, but they would never do anything.

The black haired boy gave the wolf a kick who whimpered directly.
"You think you can slap my mate? How pathetic are you actually? How stupid can someone be?" Hoseok laughed sarcastically, his eyes rolling back into his head until he looked at the wolf again. Red eyes turned to brown again.
He crouched down, biting madly his lip.
"If you'll ever do something to my love then I'll do something to yours, got it?" Hoseok squinted his eyes until he got a nod. After that he stood up again.

Hoseok looked at Jimin, the angry expression changed into a worried one. He ran to his mate, giving little kisses all over Jimin's face. "Are you okay, love?", kiss, "Did he hurt you?", kiss, "Are you okay?", kiss.
Jimin giggled and hugged his boyfriend, hiding his face embarrassed in Hoseok's chest.

Namjoon smiled lightly, the tense atmosphere changed also into a happier one. Students started to talk again like nothing happened.
But after a few seconds his smile faded, making place for a guilty expression.
While he looked at the happy couple, he felt some eyes looking at him.
Namjoon looked around until he made eye contact with the alpha who laid on the ground a few seconds ago. The alpha literally killed him with a glance.

Suddenly he just saw the occiput of Hoseok. The aura of this alpha changes fast, damn.
"Before I forget it..Look at Namjoon in the wrong way and I'll show you what pain is." Surprise was an understatement for Namjoon.
He thought Hoseok would hate him now because he put Jimin in danger, but he defended Namjoon.

The alpha rolled his eyes until he walked to his place, seeing that fighting with Hoseok wouldn't be good now.
Hoseok turned around to the omega, a heart-shaped smile on his face. "We'll talk after this lesson, alright?"
Namjoon just nodded, still a little bit shocked that Hoseok protected him in a certain way.
Or maybe Hoseok will fight me after the lesson, lol. I deserve it.