The rules

" Lily! Unlock your door right now!" I hear Liam yell.

I shut myself in here after the explained ' the rules' to me. I won't let anyone tell me what to do.

The rules:

1. Never leave without someone knowing where you are( for safety reasons)
2. No attitude tolerance(punishment will be enforced if needed)
3.If you try and hide from a punishment, it will be twice as bad
4. Listen to Kyle or Liam
5. Don't lie
6. Don't date
8. Talk to any of them about problems/feelings I may have
9. I'll get my ass beat if I ever sneak out and fuck someone ( wasn't a rule I'm just saying.

The pounding on the other side of the door ceases, and I listen. I hear the knob jiggle, and the door pops open. I scramble away quickly, and look for an escape. My body feels hot, but in an unfamiliar way.

" Calm down none of us are going to hurt you. All of this will be for your benefit." Liam says.

" I'm PISSED!" I yell. " DON'T GIVE ME THAT SHIT BOTH OF YOU CAN'T GANG UP ON ME! Fuck you. Fuck both of you."

" You're breaking number 2." Kyle says from behind Liam.

He slides past Liam and makes his way over to me. Kyle pulls me onto his lap, despite my struggling, and holds me there. I feel his dick hard through our clothes and he presses it against me. I almost moan. I've wanted this for so long, but its hard to let go.

" We warned you, Lily." Liam says.

He leaves me alone with Kyle shutting the door. I push at his arms, but he doesn't budge. Do I really want to leave? This feels nice.

" It's going to be a long couple months adjusting if you don't follow the rules." He teases.

" Leave me alone." I say quietly, knowing damn well that's the last thing I want him to do.

" I can't you've got too smart of a mouth." He says in my ear.

He flips our position so I'm pinned under him. Slowly, he starts kissing me; leaving a trail down to my stomach.

" Please. " I whimper.

" Please what." He says grazing his lips against mine but never actually kissing them. " You want me to stop? You want me to fuck you instead?"

He lifts up my shirt and uses his tongue as he kisses all over my stomach. The air hits cool from the spots of moisture his tongue left. Liam is in so much trouble for leaving me alone with him. I squirm when his hands go to the buttons on my jeans.

" Hold still ." He growls grabbing my wrists.

He stops waiting for me to say the safe word, then undoes the button with one hand, while holding my wrists with the other. I'm never saying it at this point I don't want to.
I squeeze my legs together to stop the sensations between my legs. He grins when he sees me do this, and starts pulling my jeans off.

" Stay right there." He demands.

He gets off my bed and digs around in an old dresser that was here when I moved in. He pulls out a pair of handcuffs and a blindfold.

" No." I say sitting up.

I'm scared of being that much under his control, but I crave it at the same time.

" Yes, you can trust me." He says pressing me back down." Safe word is red."

He cuffs my hands quickly, and put the blind fold on. He runs a finger over the outside of my panties.

" There's already a wet spot, baby."

I groan, and try to close my legs. He cuffs those too. I'm completely immobile, and I can feel his smile against my ear.

" If it gets too much press this button." He says placing a cold metal device in my hand.

I can hear the bed groan as he get off, and walks across the room. What is he doing? I hear a buzzing sound, and instantly try to push my legs back together. The friction of the cuffs makes my center pool with arousal.

I feel his weight press the bed down between my legs. I squirm desperately, preparing myself for the next moment.
I want to push the button already, but I know if I do he'll just find a different punishment.

He blows on my clit and I feel my fluids practically drip. He taps my entrance with the vibrator and I clench in anticipation. He sticks it inside of me and my walls close hard around it. I moan softly, and as my climax builds it takes everything in me not to scream. Right before I explode he takes it out.

" No!" I cry out.

His teeth nibble up my thigh and I pull against the restraints. My legs start to shake as he gets closer to my center. He spreads them farther and attaches his tongue.

" Please!" I scream.

" Patience, love."

His tongue slides into me and presses deep into my core. I arch in pain when he stops, yet again, right before my climax. I hear the buzzing sound start again, and I feel the vibrator slowly buzz inside of me. The setting is too low for me to cum, but teases me driving me crazy.

" We'll see how much of an attitude you have when I get back." He says.

" W-what?"

" I'm going to get food, you aren't aloud to cum. If you do I will spank you."

I feel the setting speed up and I realize he has a remote to it. The vibrations become more violent, and I tremble fighting the orgasm.

I bite my lip to stifle the scream. It's only been five minutes or five hours I'm not sure. Every time I'm about to lose it and let go, the vibrations slow down stopping me. My center aches for a release, but no one is here to give it to me.

I start to grind my hips against the bedsheets, trying to make the vibrator go deeper inside me. I didn't hear the door open but I hear the footsteps and I still.

" Baby, that's not how I left you." I hear Kyle's deep voice resonate.

I whimper fighting the restraints again. He slowly starts to speed the settings up.

" Hold it in." He says.

As soon as he touches my hips to hold them down I cum. Waves of euphoria crash over me, and the pit of my stomach clenches. When I'm done riding the waves he slaps my pussy.

" I told you to hold it, now I'll have to spank you."

My heart races at his words. He takes the blindfold off first, and I spot the giant wet spot on the sheets. I flush furiously while he's taking the cuffs off. When he finally takes the vibrator out, I move away from him slowly. In one quick movement, he has me thrown over his ass and swats it once.

" That's five extra. We're going to do fifteen."

He presses down on the small of my back to stop me from moving and I feel a harsh sting.

" No, Kyle, please let me go." I squirm

"Is that a safe word?"

"No." I say quietly.

" You have to learn, baby."

Another harsh sting. Slap! Shit it hurts. I try to hold in the tears, not from the pain, I don't know why I crying. They overflow, and by the time he finishes I'm a mess. He pulls me to his chest.

" I know. It's over." He soothes. " Such a good girl."

He tucks me into the blankets, after putting one of his tshirts on me. I nuzzle my head against his chest. This is so wrong, but I don't want to be right. I don't even know if I hated what he just did to me, or..loved it?