He's back

"Is she awake?" I hear Liam's voice say.

"Not yet. She has been asleep since I took her home from the hospital last night." Kyle replies.

" That fucker laid his hands on her!" Liam growls.

"Calm down or you'll wake her up and freak her out." Kyle says. "She hasn't talked about it so I'm assuming she just wants to forget,or she's embarrassed or something. "

I turn over, and squint to see them sitting on the footrest at the end of the bed. Their backs are facing away from me.

"Little eavesdropper." Liam mutters.

I roll over so my face is in the pillow to hide that I'm awake.

" She has a habit of that." Kyle says.

"Yes,she does, and she didn't even say hi to me yet." Liam fakes dissapointment.

I crawl out of the covers, and realize that I'm not wearing the same clothes that I fell asleep in. Didn't I fall asleep on the couch too? I hug Liam, and he pulls me into his lap. He is careful of my wrist, and embraces me.

" Did you carry me in here and change me last night?" I ask Kyle.

"You slept through all of it." He replies

"Did she have any nightmares while I was gone?" Liam asks stroking my hair.

" Nope, I slept with her every night." He says. " I punished her a few times too."

I feel the blood rush to my face. I'm in trouble. Liam shifts.

"Is that true baby?" He asks looking down at me.

"Yes." I avoid eye contact.

He puts his finger under my chin, forcing me to make eye contact, and kisses me softly.

" I'll give you a free pass just this once."

I sigh, glad I'm getting a break. I move out of his lap, sandwiching myself between them, and put my head on Kyle's shoulder.

"Let's get you some food, I can't be in a relationship with a dead skeleton. "Kyle says. " And you barely ate anything yesterday. "

"Eat after what happened yesterday?" I scoff.

" At least she's talking about it now. " Liam says.

"The answer to that, Lily, is if you don't eat we'll punish you until you've worked up an appetite. "

"Okay, okay I'll eat. Godamn so serious. " I roll my eyes.

"Strike one." Liam growls.

I swallow the lump that's in my throat, and go to the closet to get clothes. I grab my clean clothes and a towel , heading to the bathroom. I don't bother shutting the door, because of what happened yesterday.

Kyle definitely does not like it when I lock doors. When I first got here he punished me for locking myself in my room, and yesterday when he fucked me into submission for locking the door. I hear the door open, and I groan. So much for a break.

One by one they step into the shower on either side of me. I'm trapped between the two hottest guys I know in a shower, completely naked, but I still can't stop thinking about yesterday. I could have gotten kidnapped. All those other victims weren't as lucky as me. I had someone to save me.

"What's wrong,love?" Liam asks putting his chin on my shoulder.

His arms are around my waist, and Kyle is gently massaging shampoo into my hair. This is nice, being pampered.

"We'll give you a distraction." Kyle says with a wicked smirk.

He grabs the shower head off the stand, and starts traling it down my body, the warm water dripping onto my sensitive skin. His finger finds my entrance, and enters it. I moan, and my knees wobble, but Liam holds me up. Liam kisses the sweet spots on my neck, as Kyle parts my legs.

He aims the shower head directly onto my clit. I scream. It's an intense feeling, and it makes my insides clench over his finger. Before too long he start to move his finger in clockwise motions making sure to grind it against my g spot ever once in a while.

He continues to hold the shower head to my clit while doing this,and Liam starts sucking on my neck. I squirm, but Liam pinches my ass as a warning.
I build and build, and when I'm about to reach pure bliss, Kyle yanks his finger out of me and puts the showerhead back on the stand. I whimper in frustration.

"My turn. " Liam growls. " You on the pill?"

I nod, practically clawing at his back. He lifts my legs up, wrapping them around his waist, and enters me slowly. He thrusts slowly, teasingly, making me grind my pussy onto his dick. He steadies my hips, and continues to tease me.

"Please, Liam, fuck me harder."

" Is that what you want baby?" He says nipping lightly at my ear.

"Please-"

His lips smash into mine, and I whimper into his mouth as he starts slamming into me. I know I'm leaving nail marks down his back, but I can't stop myself. I feel my stomach tighten, and explode. My pussy clamps down on his arousal with every pulse from the orgasm.

He cums next, his stream shooting up inside me hitting the sweetest of spots. I scream his name when he continues to thrust through both of our orgasms. I feel a second orgasm coming, and I whimper as I explode. I squirt onto his dick,and when he pulls out the juices slide out of me.

He dips a finger into me, and my pussy clenches around it. Kyle groans beside me, and I notice how hard his member has gotten. Liam sets me down, and Kyle pins me to the wall.

" You didn't think we were done did you?"