Lilly's birthday 1/2

I want to go to the club for my birthday tonight with Camille but neither of our doms would let us. Such overprotective bastards. Hopefully we can sneak out tonight, but maybe we'll be able to convince them to go with so we won't have to. If we have to sneak out I'll feel bad, but it will be worth the punishment.

While I'm looking through my closet for something to wear I get a text from Camille. ' Hide. Zeke found our texts about sneaking out if they said no, and I think he's telling the Kyle and Liam. He's on the phone with one of them right now. Good luck girl...syt;) '

I panicked when I hear a knock on the door.

" Lily, open the door. Now." I hear Liam's voice from outside the door.

I sigh, opening the door, and meet two pairs of angry eyes.

" So you wanted to sneak out, huh?" Kyle asks rhetorically. " You just don't care about your own safety do you. You know what happens in clubs like that, roofies. And you know damn well I'm going to jail if someone tries to touch my woman. Do you want to visit me in jail?!"

I roll my eyes at his dramatics, and he grabs my waist pulling me flush against him.

" Roll your eyes again, I dare you." He warns.

Once my brain starts working from the shock of our proximity, I try to push him away. He kisses me lightly, and I dont want him away anymore. He releases me and says, " Happy Birthday,but you arent going clubbing."

" Please? I'll-"

" No.you're lucky it's your birthday or we'd be punishing you right now." Liam interrupts.

"What if you both go with me I'm only going with Camille, and Zeke will be there with her. You guys can catch up and everything. I'll do anything I really want to go."

"Anything?"

Hesitantly, I nod.

" You can go then..but you have to wear these." Liam says grabbing the vibrating panties our of the drawer.

" No." I snap. " You guys tortured me last time."

" And you'll be torturing us when you look good as hell in front of tons of guys that want you." Kyle reasons.

I huff, and grab them from his hand.

" Dick." I mumble under my breath.

He grabs my chin lightly, forcing me to look up at his towering figure.

" What was that?"

" Nothing." I say higher than I would have liked.

I move past him, and search through my closet for something to wear. Liam leaves the room to do the same. Kyle watches me while I try to find something to wear.

"Do you need something?"

"Just watching a beautiful girl ignoring someone who loves her so much."

Aww he wants attention. Too bad, I have to get ready I can't give him any. To make him happy, I wrap my arms around his waist and hug him tight. He hus me back, kissing me on the forehead.

"Thanks for letting me go." I say into his shirt.

"Of course. " he replies. "Don't make me regret it."

I stay in the cozy embrace a while longer, then go to get ready. I put my hair in Dutch braids, and throw on a black body con dress with a jean jacket. I also apply some light make up.

 I also apply some light make up

"Dammit." Liam says in the doorway. "Kyle look at how many guys we're going to have to fight tonight."

Kyle comes to the doorway, and takes in my appearance.

"She just can't look bad for once." He rolls his eyes.

I'm so lucky I have them. I check my  texts and there's one from Camille.

'Did you survive them? I don't know what you said but they convinced Zeke to let me go too, so I guess we are dancing wild tonight.'

I reply back with a quick text. ' There's a catch to me going, I'll tell you more later. See you there.'

I glare at the panties on the counter with hatrid. The things I do for these boys. I can't complain too much though, because they take care of me.  I put them on quickly, and follow them to the car.

When we arrive at the club, I spot Camille arguing with Zeke, and he gives her a look that says ' don't test me'. They spot us, and Camille hugs me tightly.

" Happy birthday!" She exclaims.

" I'll come dance with you in a minute." Liam says. " Us boys got to do some catching up just like you girls, so both of you stay right there."

He points to a spot in the dancing crowd closest to them. It's in their range  of view, and if something were to happen they'd be there in seconds. Camille groans in protests.

" Don't push it." Zeke says sternly.

I remember that voice, not one to be messed with. We make the most of the situation, and dance until we can barely move. I sit in a booth with her so we can take a break. Immediately, the guys are standing there, irritated.

" That's not where we agreed for you guys to be." Liam says. " You have to stay in sight.

" But-"

I feel a low buzzing directly on my clit, and I tense. Stopping midsentence, I shut my mouth before I get in trouble.

" Tell us where you're going next time." Zeke finishes looking at Camille.

She huffs, and they sit right next to us. I try to ignore the sensation shooting through my core, but I can't. I grip the table tightly, and it stops. I let out a sigh of relief, and Liam leans over to whisper in my ear.

" I'm going to fuck you so good when we get home, you will never want to leave the bed again. Remember that as you have fun tonight." He grins.

My eyes widen, and my whole face rushes with heat. Zeke chuckles.

" What did you say to the poor girl, it looks like she's going to have a heart attack."

" She might once I'm done with her."

To be continued...

( Author's note: I won't be updating until this weekend because I have a performance tommorow and a lot of classwork to catch up. As always I love you all, and don't hate me for leaving you on a cliffhanger 👿)