Valentine's day special( P1)

It's been a couple hours since Kyle left to the store. Our groceries are running low, and the guys promised me they'd make a special dinner for Valentine's day. They also told me they had other plans for me later.

Liam wraps his arms around me, and hugs me from behind, resting his head in the crook of my neck.

"How are you love?" He asks trailing a hand up to my waist.

"Hungry." I reply.

"For what?" He kisses my neck lightly.

"Food!" I scold.

"That's what I meant..you're the one with a dirty mind." He grins against my neck while continuing to spread kisses.

A knock on the door interrupts us, and I sigh. Liam releases me, and opens the door for Kyle. His hands are full of multiple bags, and one of them is a bag from a store that sells sex toys. My core starts to drench at the thought of what might be in the black bag. Kyle makes eye contact with me and grins. Setting the bags down, he embraces me.

I melt into his arms, and he kisses my lips softly.

" You've been good?" His deep voice rumbles. I nod slowly

" She has." Liam sighs. " Too bad, I kind of wanted to punish her."

I contain my eye roll, and start walking toward the bags. Kyle snatches the black bag up before I get to it.

" That's a surprise for later no peeking."

" Fine." I huff. " I'm going to take a nap while you make dinner."

Before I can leave Kyle puts my hands behind my back, and Liam leans down brushing his lips against mine.

" Touch yourself and you'll regret it." He growls. " Get well rested, you'll need it for later."

Kyle lets me go, and I quickly leave the room, turned on and flustered. Even after all these months with them, they still make me nervous when they go bad boy dominant.

I crawl into the covers and get comfortable. Scrolling through Netflix, I sigh. I swear I spend more time looking for something to watch then actually watching it. The aroma of steak and caviar wafts through the room. Holy shit they went all out, and they know I love food.

I feel guilty I'm not doing anything for them really, all I got them are hoodies. I bought a lingerie set a week ago, but I haven't had the chance to wear it yet.

Maybe I should do that tonight. The sudden inspiration hits me, and I turn the shower on. I shave and put lotion on so every inch of my skin is soft, then put the black lingerie set on. I smell good and  I look good, now I just need something to put over it until I reveal the lingerie.

I throw on some sweats and a crop top, and grab the presents I got for the guys.

" Lily, come on dinner Is ready." He eyes my damp hair. " You didn't even sleep. You're going to be really tired later then."

My center pools at his warning and I follow him to the kitchen where Kyle has music playing. It sounds cheesy, but it isn't that different then most nights a lot of times we have music playing.

I notice Kyle's ass in the sweats he's wearing,  and pinch it before I can think about what I'm doing. He growls spinning around pinning me against the counter.

" No. We've talked about this,  and I can't handle you touching me in any way right now. I told myself to make tonight special for you, to hold off until after dinner to fuck you, but you're making it hard."

I look down at his boner, and grin.

" Physically and metaphorically. " I bite my lip so I don't smile.

" Better keep that smart mouth shut." He warns.

I smell the food, and eye it longingly. Kyle laughs letting me go.

" Eat the damn food, you know we are good cooks, and I won't hear the end of it if we don't let you eat right now."

Biting into the food, I moan.

"That's so good. Thank you, both of you for always taking care of me."

"No problem. " Liam responds. " But the next time you make a noise like that, I'm dragging your ass to bed. "

I blush, and finish the amazing dinner. Once we're finished I give the boys their presents. They thank me, and I start to get restless waiting to open mine. What was in that bag?

"Bed. Now." Kyle's eyes darken.

I hesitate,and Liam throws me over his shoulder.

"You know we hate hesitation, brat." He scolds.

I grin happily, knowing I'm about to get fucked. My heartbeat rockets when he pulls out a pair of handcuffs and sets me down on the bed. I scoot away from him, and he pulls me back against him.

"I-I thought that-"

"We aren't going to punish you baby. Tonight's about pleasure, you're going to receive a lot of it. No teasing, just pleasure." He says.

Kyle grabs three boxes,and sets aside a fourth. A smirk spreads across his face when he lays them across the bed.

"Pick the one you want first."

I pick the one to the furthest of the left side.  Liam's cuffing me before I can blink. I stiffen when he locks them in place.

"Relax baby, you're about to feel amazing I promise. "

He kisses me lightly on the lips, and he slips my sweats off. I blush as Kyle growls and their eyes take in the sight of my lacey black panties and matching garter.

"You knew exactly what you were doing when you put that on. I don't know how I'm going to control myself from just giving in and fucking you senseless. "

"Maybe don't.." I reply boldly.