Drugged

Liam and Kyle are asleep on the couch since I got sleep and they didn't. There was a storm last night and I am a heavy sleeper, unfortunately they are not heavy sleepers.

A knock on the door startles me, and I debate whether I should wake them up or not. I shouldn't they need the sleep, but no one said they were going to stop by. When I open the door, no one is there, but instead a bottle of wine with a note.

'Meet me at 9pm at the park. Hope you enjoy' 

It's probably from Zeke and Camille. I close the door and lock it, then I wander off to find the corkscrew. Im not meeting anyone right now.My hand stings when I realize that I cut it on a piece of glass in the miscellaneous drawer. I swear at myself and grab the corkscrew.

I take a drink of it and it tastes surprisingly good. I've never been a fan of wine but it tastes alright, somehow familiar. Before I can stop myself I'm already drunk.

The boys are up at this point, and I struggle to keep my balance walking over to them. I hug Liam, and he kisses my forehead.

"I'm hot." I start to sway.

He grabs my arms keeping me balanced and shares a look with Kyle.

" What the hell did you do, Lily?" Kyle growls. 

I hide my face in the crook of Liam's neck. Their words blur together through the fogginess in my head. I comprehend only half of what they say. My comprehension cutting in and out.

"I found this with a note...that's Carlos' handwriting that son of a bitch!.....her hand is bleeding."

                          Liam's POV
I glance at her hand, sighing, then I pick her up. Kyle calls her doctor to ask what to do in this situation while I bandage up her hand.

" Hold still." I tell her.

She frowns, but holds still regardless.

" I'm hot." She whines.

I finish with her hand and reach for the hem of her shirt. She pushes at my hand weakly.

"I'm taken." She says.

"Lily, it's me."

When I reach for her again she backs away.

"No." She says.

"It's Liam, love, just me." I reply frustratedly. " You are overheated and I'm trying to help you."

She raises her arms over her head, and I finally get her shirt off. She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me closer. Her body is warm and soft against mine and I feel that the universe is testing my control. 

"I've got to help you change into something cooler."

She doesn't loosen her grip, but I still manage to get her leggings off. She rests her head on my shoulder while I grab an oversized tshirt. Her lips find their way to my neck, and I freeze.

"No clothes...too hot." She mumbles against the base of my throat. 

"Stop that." I seethe.

"Or what?" She whispers.

"I'm not going to fuck you while you are like this, lily, get that in your head now."

She groans. Kyle walks in looking at the spectacle. She's practically naked and her arms are squeezing me to her body forcing me to bend down to her level since she's on the bed. 

"What the hell is going on here?" He asks.

"Liam won't fuck me." She blurts.

Kyle gives me a look as if to say ' this shit is crazy'.

"Doctor said to keep an eye on her and that she needs to stay hydrated.  There isn't anything for him to do."

She wraps her legs around my waist, and I pick her up.

"We can go to my room, but one of us needs to be with her, unfortunately awake, at all times." I sigh. " I can take first shift."

"I'm not tired anyway." He replies.

I lay her down gently on my bed, and turn the fan on. She tugs on my sleeve trying to pull me into bed with her. I lay down beside her, and she backs up into me, practically naked. I curse myself for being turned on right now. She grinds her ass back against me while she gets settled, and heat pools at the bottom of my stomach.  I grab her hips to hold her still.

"Knock it off, lily." I grit.

My hard on is raging now, and she throws her hips back again to brush against me. I practically jump off the bed, so I don't jump her. Kyle glares at her.

"We may not be able to fuck her...."

"Kyle,no."

He is already flipped her over, and pinned her wrists above her head.

"Hey!" She exclaims drunkenly. 

"Quiet, love, or you'll make it worse." He says in her ear. "Liam was just trying to help you...and you teased him. That's not very appreciative."

She squirms, but her movements are limited. Kyle slaps her ass once. Judging from the way she jumped he did it hard. He spanks her ten times, then he flips her back over. He's on top of her in seconds, and her arms are pinned back into place. 

"I just wanted him."she says quietly. " but you guys wont even touch me."

"I'm touching you right now and believe me once you're sober you will be fucked, beyond repair. It will be rough too, we won't be easy on you....but you like that don't you, brat." He says in her ear.

A whimper escapes her mouth when he nips her ear. He gives her a quick kiss in the forehead, and rolls off of her.

" Be a good girl and get some rest." He warns. 

I first bump him, and he leaves to make us some food.  He's always been the more controlling of her, and sometimes it works better. Sometimes she needs a slap on the ass to get into shape, literally and figuratively.  I've had my moments with her, but he gives her no free passes.

Sometimes her eyes get me, and I let her slide. I hate myself for it later but sometimes it's hard not to give her what she wants. Kyle is a tough mother fucker for fighting his urges while he was literally on top of her.

" Liam?" She says quietly. " I won't be difficult this time, please come lay down with me."

I sigh dragging myself over to the bed. I'm so whipped.

( AUTHOR'S NOTE: I had a lucid dream last night that could totally be a wattpad story I was the main character in the dream, obviously, and there was love interest, murders, drama, failed abortion children, and secret adoptions.  It also had timothee chalamet in it. I'm thinking of just making my dream a wattpad story and adding some fictional parts to make it longer and it will be based off the dream but not completely. )