The guys

A hand plays with my hair, making my eyelids flutter open slightly. I squint, and realize both of my roommates are sitting on the bed. Oh god.

" Kyle you were too hard on her she's been asleep for hours." I hear Liam say.

" Maybe that's what she needed. " He replies.

I know the one holding me is Kyle, because I could feel his chest vibrate when he spoke. I keep my eyes shut, so they don't know I'm awake.

He pinches my ass and I jump. Damn he's good.

" She's an eavesdropper too." He says gruffly.

"Too bad that's not in the rules." I grin.

" You're pushing it."

" Calm down she's been punished enough today." Liam says.

I smirk, and stick my tongue out at Kyle.

" Lily, don't make me change my mind or I'll throw you over my lap myself." Liam says.

Why did I get stuck with these guys they were always overbearing with me, but not this much. And we never did anything so sexual. Can't complain though.

" I'll be good. " I say quickly.

I squirm out of Kyle's hold, and leave them in my room. I need a break from these crazy boys.

" I'm going out!" I yell from the living room.

Before I can grab my keys off the hook, Liam stops me. His arms wrap around my waist tightly.

" Where do you think you're going?" He says seductively.

" Out . Leave me alone. "

" You have to tell us where your going. I won't ask again."

" I'm just going out I don't know where."

" Mhhm." He lips graze my neck." Then you don't need to go anywhere."

The smell of garlic bread permeates through the air. Are they making dinner? The thought of Kyle,the one who threw me over his lap earlier, being domestic makes me laugh.

" What's so funny?"

" Kyle is making dinner." I snicker.

"I guess so." He laughs releasing me. "You never ate."

That's true Kyle had me in that room for god knows how long. Just thinking about it makes me shiver. I realize I'm only in Kyle's tshirt when I catch him staring at my legs.

" Hey!" I snap my fingers. " Eyes up here."

" Can't help myself, you have some sexy legs. "

"Shut up." I mumble walking away.

"Godamn that mouth is gonna get you bent over a knee." Says Liam from behind me.

I turn around and look at him. He's the one I feel most comfortable with. I've known him longer. He pulls me into his arms, and I melt into him.

"You have one more strike before you get punished. I tried to give you a break, but I can't do that if you take advantage. You know I love you right?"

"I know."

"Good." He kisses my forehead. " Dinner is ready."

The aroma of garlic bread and pasta sauces invade my senses, and I spot Kyle at the stove. A very shirtless, very hot looking Kyle. He runs his hands through his thick brown hair, and turns to look at me. I break eye contact immediately, I can't even look at him anymore without getting flustered.