Home alone

Kyle and Liam left about an hour ago, and I've had the house to myself ever since. They said they were going christmas shopping,and I couldn't be there. I wonder what they're going to get me.

Most likely some lingerie, but probably a non sexual present too. Whatever it is they can take their time out of the house, I'm enjoying being alone. I just hope they're safe in this weather.

So far I've blasted my music, taken a peaceful shower, and ordered Kyle and Liam's Christmas presents. I got Kyle the pair of Van's he's wanted forever, and Liam a couple hoodies from his favorite company. Not going to lie I might steal them from him.

They could be useful now, my hair is still wet from the shower I took, and the back of my shirt is soaked through. I'm sure there's a hoodie in one of the guy's room. I open Liam's closet, and I hear a loud shattering noise from the livingroom.

Shit! I'm the only one home, and I am not dying today. The lights flicker off, I get into his closet and shut the doors behind me, trying to breathe as quiet as I can. Another crash sounds from the living room. I cover my mouth to keep from screaming. I try and hold myself together, but a couple tears end up on my cheeks.

I hug myself tight as I hear the front door open. Maybe whoever it is is leaving. My heart races faster when I hear the door to Liam's room open. A shoe box falls down from the top of the closet,and the footsteps start to come closer.

I cover my mouth, and tears flood silently down my face. Grabbing the bat he keeps for defense, I freeze in fear as the door to the closet opens.

"Lily what the hell?" Liam asks softly.

He scoops me up into his arms, and uses his phone flashlight to find his way through the house. When we find the living room, a branch is broken through the window. The coffee table is also knocked over. The wind is blowing the curtains wildly, whipping them high in the air.

Kyle is on the phone trying to get someone to get the power fixed. Liam pulls me in a bit tighter to his chest when I let out a shakey breath of relief. There was no intruder, it was just a branch.

"What happened, Lily. " Liam asks gently.

He wipes away a stray tear, and brushes a piece of my hair back.

"I heard a loud crash, and the lights went out. I thought someone broke in, so I hid and grabbed the bat that was conveniently in the closet I was hiding in."

"It was just the storm love. The power should be back on any minute now. " Liam replies.

He sets me down, and grabs the various shopping bags at the door. Then dissapears with them, and Kyle kisses me on the forehead.

" Your hair is wet, you'll catch a cold." He frowns.

He takes my hand leading me into the bathroom. He strips the damp shirt off of me, and I shiver. He puts one of his hoodies over my head, and gets out the hair dryer.

" Sit." He demands.

I sit on a stool that Liam brought in behind me. Kyle turns the hair dryer on, and starts to brush/dry my hair. Who knew he could be this sweet. Once he finishes he hands me off to Liam, and renters the room with a bag.

"You guys know I don't have to be held or shown attention to all the time I'm not a child." I huffs as Liam sets me in his lap.

" Sometimes we just want you close." Liam whispers.

"We got you goldfish." Kyle grins completely oblivious to what just happened.

I smile, and take the goldfish from him. I am pretty hungry now that I think about it.