Hold still

I wake up to a hand lightly trailing over my stomach.

" Goodmorning, babygirl." Kyle's voice says in a raspy morning sound.

I lean into his body,due to the cold room. He pulls the blanket the rest of the way over us, and kisses my forehead. We lay there for a while until I start to get hungry. Before I can get up Kyle pulls me back down onto the bed, and into his arms.

" I'm hungry." I say struggling.

" So am I but not for food so you better hold still." He growls.

I light up at his words, and I continue to struggle anyways. He slaps my ass once.

" Let's go eat breakfast then I'll punish you." He says.

" Everything I do I get punished for." I complain.

" So you have some things to learn. You know you're loved and safe. "

I kiss him lightly and slip on one of his shirts. He gives me a look glancing at me up and down, and I get the hell out of there before he pounces on me. I turn the stove on, and hear the satisfying sizzle of the eggs cooking when I put them on the pan. I hum, tapping my feet to a non existent song. 

When I turn around to get the plates, I knock into Kyle's chest. He steadies me, and smiles.

" Sorry I was just admiring the view."

" Go away." I grumble embarrassed.

I push his arms off of me and get back to cooking the eggs. He's going to make me burn them if he keeps sneaking glances over to look at my ass.

" Leave, you're distracting me."

"That's not my problem, love."

I turn the stove off when I've finished and tap Kyle to get him to move out of the way. He doesn't move and I raise my eyebrows. I need the plates. 

" You're standing right in front of it." I say pointedly.

" What're you gonna do for me to move?" He says seductively.

" I'mma pop you in the mouth pretty soon here." I say fraustratedly. " I.Am.Hungry. Now move so I can eat my damn food."

He moves out of the way reluctantly,  and I grab two plates. His hands brushed against my hip slowly, and rests on my waist.

" Next time I'm cooking, it's my job to take care of you. Not the other way around." He says lowly.

I nod and put the eggs on the plate. If I recall he's actually an amazing cook. The spaghetti last week was great. He smirks when he catches me staring at his bulge. Shit.

We finish eating, and he pulls me onto his lap. I squirm and he groans, his bulge growing under me.

" Today" he growls. " You're going to learn how to hold still."

My heart skips a few beats, and he kisses me lightly. Trailing a hand down my waist, holding me still with the other,  he whispers in my ear.

" As long as you hold still you'll be fine, but if you don't I'm going to tease you twice as badly as your getting now."

He pulls the shirt of his up that I'm wearing, and I try to hold still as he starts to touch me.

" Kyle no." I groan. " I won't be able to do it."

"You'll do what I tell you." He nips my ear.

His hand slides under my bra, and he pinches one of my nipples. I jump, and he grins mischievously.