NNN

" Lily!" Liam growls tossing me onto the bed.

It's the first day of no nut November, and I'm trying to make both of them lose. I've been wearing more revealing clothes, been a little more touchy, and non stop flirty.

" If you keep it up, or if you make us lose we're going to show you what it's like to be teased and have nothing to do about it." Kyle says.

Kyle grabbed me and put me in his lap as soon as Liam tossed me onto the bed. They wanted to keep me still, I guess ' accidentally' dropping stuff, and bending down to pick it up with a short dress on, is arousing.

I nod,but grind my core against Kyle's. I feel him harden instantly.

" Dammit woman!" He groans.

Liam's eyes darken, and I hop out of Kyle's lap, heading for the door. I'm going to get spanked. He stops me pinning me against the door, and his hand rests gently around my neck. Not nearly hard enough to choke me.

" Look at me."

Leaning down, he kisses me passionately. He looks down at me with lust sparkling in his eyes. I realize just how much trouble I'm in, and he puts a hand on my waist to keep me there.

" You're done now. Understand?"

He removes his hand from my neck, kissing me lightly.

" I will punish you next time." He says. " Look at Kyle."

Kyle is sporting a hard on, and I almost moan thinking of it inside me. Why do they have to participate? I have needs too.

Later when I hear the two of them talking I hear Liam say, " I swear to god, Kyle, all I want to do is fuck her. She keeps wearing the damn short revealing outfits, and getting all touchy."

" If she wears one more I swear I'll lose my shit." I hear Kyle agree.

I grin to myself, and set up to find the most skanky outfit I own. Looking through my stuff, I don't have anything good enough. I slip my shoes on, and head to the door.

" Where are you going?" Kyle asks.

His arms are crossed, and he narrows his eyes at me. Shit. Now I have to come up with an excuse.

"I'm just going out to see a friend. "

" What friend?" Liam asks. " I have been with you the last four months non stop, and you haven't been around anyone but me."

" Her name is Emerald. We have an assignment to work on." I reply defensively.

Kyle pulls me to his chest, gazing down at me. After a moment of determining if I'm telling the truth or not, he sighs.

" If you're lying to us, I will do everything that I can do to you to make you understand my tolerance for breaking the rules. "

I shiver,but nod my head,so he lets me leave. Looking around the mall,there isn't much. My last stop is Victoria secret. Right away, a dark purple lacey pajama set catches my eyes. The shorts are basically underwear, and the top has a deep v, lacey crop top look to it.Fuck yes, this is going to drive them crazy.

When I get home, I hide the clothes in my jacket, and walk quickly past the boys. They are making dinner. I close the door to my room quietly, so they can't hear.I Let my hair down from my messy bun, and its hangs in waves. I strip, and put on a nice,black, bra and panty set. I bet if I leaned over in these shorts, it'd show my panties.

I wait until I am completely ready, and have adjusted my outfit five times to go out there. Kyle drops the spatula when he turns around and sees me. He still has a slight boner, and I walk over and touch him over his joggers.