A BDSM club?!

Liam told me he was going to take me to a different type of club today when I asked him where we were going. He said he'd elaborate more on it once we got there, I have a feeling that it's a sex club or a strip club. Better not be a strip club, because god knows I'm not that chill of a girlfriend. I'd probably go to jail. He wouldn't have to explain himself and why we were going unless it had something questionable in it.

Kyle has been almost ecstatic at the fact that we are going there in a couple hours. I don't know why he's so anxious to go. He has been talking about going all day. I hear my name, and I wander toward the noise. Liam and Kyle are sitting on the couch, and they move over so there is room in between them. I take the spot, and automatically I'm wrapped in the arms of them, my safe place.

I lay my head on Kyle's chest, and Liam starts to speak.

" Lily, this club is going to be a new experience for you..we want you to see how different people..."

" Fuck." Kyle finishes.

My eyes widen, and I catch on to what they are saying. Way to be straightforward.

" A sex club?!" I ask. " I can't go there, I don't want to be with anyone but you guys."

I frown thinking of them being fine with me getting with someone else. I thought we were on the same page about being exclusive.  I hear a possessive-like growl, and Liam speaks in a gravelly voice, " You aren't going to be getting with anyone else. You're going to be staying close to us, but you may watch some scenes."

" Scenes?"

" It isn't just a sex club." Kyle replies. " It's for BDSM exclusively. So people that want to learn about the lifestyle go there and watch other people, or people that want to participate will find a dom or a sub."

I don't know if I can do that. I'm open minded usually open minded, but you have to have no fears to be completely fine with that.

" We won't push you on anything love, there has to be consent, we just want you to go to see new things. If you like some maybe we can try it if not, you don't have to go back and we'll drop the subject." Liam says.

" Okay." I agree reluctantly.

I lay on his shoulder, and before I know it he's sending me off to get dressed. I don't know what the dress code for this is. What type of close am I supposed to wear. The boys come in raiding my closet, and pick out a moderately short leather skirt I wore to a costume party last year.

"No. I'm not wearing that, I don't even have anything to match it." I hesitate.

Kyle grabs a lacey red top that is see through. Don't they usually want to keep my body from anyone else, he made me change the last time I wanted to leave in short shorts. I take them hesitating.

" Put it on or I will." Kyle says authoritatively.

" Kyle says authoritatively