Last day alone together

" Lily." Kyle shakes me lightly. " Wake up we're going out. It's our last day alone before the boys get home."

" No." I mumble. " I'm too tired."

" No?" He says with a hint of mischief.

" Stop playing it's too early for that shit."

" Get up then." He laughs.

I don't move, so he throws me over his lap.

" Aye!"

" Go get dressed." He slaps my ass once, and lets me go.

I reluctantly go get my things out of the closet, and head to the bathroom to get ready. I hop in the shower and turn the water on, making sure I lock the door so his freaky ass doesn't interrupt. Knock. Knock. Knock.

" I'm not opening the door, I'm almost done with my shower anyways." I say washing the shampoo out of my hair.

The door clicks, opening, and I curse myself out for forgetting he has a key. I can hear him strip down, and he pulls the shower curtain aside. He leans in kissing me roughly, as he pins me against the cold shower wall.

" You can't hide from me." He growls. " The more you resist the more I want to fuck the brains out of that gorgeous head of yours."

I moan, and let his touch roam up my body, until he twists my nipples. I arch against him, but he keeps me pinned there. Sucking on my neck, he reaches for the body wash. Then, applies it everywhere on me, and takes the shower head off the holder. He puts it on my sensitive skin, washing the substance off me.

He grabs my wrists, and thrusts into me suddenly and hard. Throwing my head back at the sensation,  I wrap my legs around him and wrap my arms around and his neck. He nibbles on my skin, and I grind myself on his dick.

" Go faster." I beg.

" Shh." He soothes fucking me harder. " You belong to me understand?"

I whimper as the explosion builds. He pinches my ass.

" Understand?" He growls.

" I understand. I am fully yours, I only want you."

I scream his name as he makes me explode, then he washes me off. As he leaves kisses everywhere, he dries my wet skin with a towel.

" I love you, Lily." He says wrapping the towel around me.

I melt into his arms when he puts them around me in an embrace.

" I love you too."

I grab the clothes off the bathroom counter and put them on slowly, knowing his eyes were on me the whole time.

" You drive me crazy."

I laugh, grabbing my shoes, and slide them on. It's cold as hell in here. Kyle comes to my side, fully dressed, and hands me one of his hoodies. I smile up at him, and he kisses me on the forehead.

" Ready?" He asks.

" Yeah." I throw the sweatshirt on." But where are we going?"

" It's a surprise."

I don't know if I should be scared of the look that was just on his face, or turned on. He grabs the keys off the table, and we hit the road.

We arrive right outside the mall. What are we doing here? My stomach rumbles, causing me to blush.

" Let's go get some food first." He says laughing.

Frowning, I agree. Not funny. Before we order the food he says he has to pee.
I find the nearest table, noticing the sketchy people on the other side of the food court, and sit down. A hand touches my back, but when I turn around it isn't Kyle.

It's an unkempt looking blonde. His dirty blonde hair covers his forehead, and he's wearing sweats with paint stains on them. He reeks of alchohol.

" Got a boyfriend?"

I push his hand off my shoulder,  and straighten.

" Yes. I do he is in the bathroom. "

" That's what they all say.  Don't make a scene." He says grabbing my wrists. " Just come hang out with me for a while."

" No!" I struggle against his grasp.

A couple of people turn their heads at the noise, and his expression contorts into rage.

" I said not to make a scene!" He whisper shouts.

He twists my wrist, snapping it, and I scream in pain. A hand grabs the guy's shoulder and throws him to the ground.
Before I can comprehend what's happening Kyle is on top of him, and the creep is taking blows. I watch for a moment as the blood drips down from his nose, then grab Kyle's arm with my good hand.

" Let's get out of here. "

Security arrests the guy, and it turns out he has been on the run for a year. Had charges of multiple kidnappings, and assault. He broke my wrist and I'll have a cast on for a few weeks, but at least I'm safe.

" I never even got to surprise you." Kyle mumbles into my hair. "But the most important thing is you're safe now."

We got home about an hour ago, and I've been laying in his lap ever since. I change my position so I'm straddling him, and he frowns.

" You can surprise me another day." I say with lust.

" No. No sex." He says glancing at my broken wrist. " You need rest. Go to sleep before I make you."

" Can I take option two?"

" Lily! I mean it." He growls.

I submit, and lay down with my head on his lap. He strokes my hair until I drift off into sleep.