Teasing

The silver balls have been tugging at my core everytime I walk, laugh, or move in general. My insides are so soaked I'm surprised they haven't just fallen out. Kyle's hand caresses my thigh, while Liam sleeps on my shoulder.

" Would you stop that Kyle." I hiss.

" What's the problem, love?"

He moves his hand up farther, spreading my legs apart. I moan when he traces the outline of my panties. I'm only in his tshirt, so he slips his hand under for easy access, and sticks a finger inside me.

" Very wet." He groans.

He takes his finger out of me, and licks it.

" I'm going to wait until you're so needy you're begging me baby. Anytime now." He says in my ear.

Liam's head rolls off my shoulder, and he jolts awake.

" What'd I miss?" He says sleepily.

" Nothing." I squeak.

Kyle and Liam exchange a grin.

" If that's what you wanna go with." Liam replies.

I laugh, but stop immediately when I feel the familiar friction and weight of the metal balls. Kyle's eyes darken, and the corner of his lips turn up. He bites my ear lightly.

" Just say the words." He whispers.

" No I think you guys still owe me food."

" I'll get her some damn food." Liam sighs rolling his eyes.

An hour later I smell grilled chicken, and some kind of pasta. Walking into the kitchen I notice Liam tossing a chicken salad, and putting pasta into bowls. Damn I wish I could cook. I pinch his ass, while he's distracted.

He does a 360 and pins me against the counter.

"Woman. " he growls. " if you don't quit I might have to make you the meal."

" Okay..okay I won't do it again." I say defensively.

He hands me my food, and I give him a kiss on the cheek. These boys take such good care of me, and they're hot, and they're great cooks. I feel like I should give something back. I'm turning 19 next month so It will mark a little over ten years I've known these two.

The food makes my taste buds happy, and I finish it all with a cup of ginger ale. People can hate, but ginger ale hits the spot. I sit back down across from Liam, and he has a smile on his face that could only mean trouble. He spreads my legs under the table putting my feet on his lap. I moan as the tugging sensation starts again.

His hands grips both my calves, keeping me from rubbing my legs together, to soothe it. Kyle comes up behind my chair, a bar stool, and wraps his arms around me.

" Say the words baby." He murmurs into my hair.

" Please." It comes out as a single word breaking all the tension in the air.

" Follow me." Kyle growls.

I follow him into his room, and swallow nervously at all the miscellaneous sex toys he has in his room. Liam grabs my waist pulling me close to him.

" Don't be nervous, you know we would never hurt you. I love you so much."

Kyle takes me into his arms.

" I love you too, Lily. Sexy, and strong just my type." He smirks.

Kyle throws me over his lap, and I struggle immediately.

" I didn't do anything wrong." I panic.

" Shh. I'm not going to spank you for a punishment, baby, just for pleasure. These will be much less harsh then punishment spanks. Liam is going to do ten, and I am going to do ten."

He gets out a flogger, and I whimper. He lifts up my shirt, and rips my panties off. Shit. He lightly hits the tip of my clit, and my core clenches around the silver balls at the stinging sensation.  I moan, almost orgasming from the feeling. He hits my ass twice, once on each cheek.

He hits it a little harder, and I squirm trying not to let loose yet. I know I'll get punished if I cum now.

" You're doing so good, love. Just a little more."

Liam groans from his spot watching, and I know he has a hard on. My pussy clenches clenches, and floods at the fullness of the balls already there.

Kyle finishes, and Liam takes his spot. He uses his bare hands and had no mercy, ten swats in a row. At the end I teeter totter over and orgasm, but the sensation goes away before I can ride it out.

I almost scream in frustration. I crawl off Liam's lap, and start to touch myself to relieve the ache. Liam grabs my hands and pins me down so fast I almost get whiplash.

" No." He growls.

He yanks one of the silver balls out by the string. I whimper as my pussy clenches around the two remaining. He yanks the other two out at the same time, and the sensation is so intense I scream.

"Babygirl, I'm going to make you come until you pass out." Liam says gruffly. "Kyle go get some toys for our beautiful girl."

"No." I whimper aroused.

Liam lifts my shirt over my head, and unclips my bra. I'm fully naked now, and waiting in anticipation. Kyle hands Liam a box, and he takes out the hand cuffs first. Good lord not again. My hands get cuffed to the bed, and I feel I sharp pain on my left nipple. I look down, and Kyle has put a nipple clamp on me.

I squirm, knowing the other one is going to get put on next. A sharp sensation hits my other side, and travels straight down to my pussy. I'm leaking all over the bed.  Liam opens my legs,and I feel something attach to my folds on each side. Something else wraps around my thighs. When he parts my legs wide the contraption attached to either side of my folds stretches my pussy wide.

I pulse at the cool air that's hitting my bundle of nerves waiting for it to be touched. Liam puts my legs over his head, and the contraption pulls me wide. He starts tonguing my clit, and dips down into my entrance.  He starts to reach and suck on angles inside me I didn't even know he could reach.

I feel Kyle tighten the clamps, and the feeling goes straight to my pussy. It squirts at the feeling,  and Liam goes crazy, sucking harder and more intensely. My legs start to shake, and he swirls his tongue around inside me while sucking. I scream his name as I orgasm around his tongue. He cleans me out, and undoes whatever the hell he put on me.

Kyle undoes the nipple clamps, and as the circulation flows back into the tips, I moan. He slaps my pussy once, and spreads me wider. He takes out what looks like an egg, and puts it inside me. It starts to vibrate lowly.

"Its on a timer baby as time goes on the more intense settings will get. He kisses  every part of my body, while the egg teases me. The setting pick up fast and intense all of the sudden, and I scream orgasming around the toy.

Kyle takes it out, and replaces it with his thick manhood, riding through my orgasm,  causing me to have a second. The pleasure is so much I see black spots on the edges of my vision, and the room goes dark.