The buisness trip.

Liam has been packing for the past two hours, so I've been making him snack packs to take with him on the plane ride. He has a business trip and he'll be away for a few days.

"Lily!Come say goodbye!" I hear Liam yell from across the house.

He standing by the door, his arms crossed, looking down at me. He lifts me up so my legs are around his waist. His forehead rests against mine.

"Be a good girl for Kyle. We both know he won't hesitate to make that ass red."
He says pinching my ass.

" She's all yours Kyle. "

"Not yet but she will be tonight."

I flush. He puts me down and gives me a quick kiss. Giving me a warning look, he grabs his bags and walks out the front door.

"What are we going to do now that he's gone?" Kyle says from behind me.

"Nothing." I swallow.

"Nothing?" His eyes narrow. " Tell me when you want to do something. "

His hands trail down my waist, settling on my hips, and he pulls me against him. My back against his chest.

" Because when you want to do something. " he says in my ear. " I'll be waiting to play."

He releases me and,walks into his room, pretending like nothing just happened. Godamn. I lay down, reading for a bit, but I can't get comfortable. My core is burning with need. I try and rub my thighs together to relieve myself, but it doesn't help. I slip my hands down under my panties, and slowly start to rub my clit. I moan softly, and start pumping a finger in and out while the other keeps the friction against my clit.

I grab my vibrator from the drawer beside my bed, and turn it on low. Sticking in my entrance, I buck my hips against the silicon mold to get it deeper. Just as I'm about to climax, the door knob rattles, snapping me out of my impending orgasm.

" Lily! Open this door right now!"

I pull the vibrator out, and turn it off. Then, I hide it under my blanket, and open the door slowly. He looks at the small bulge under the blanket where the vibrator is. His eyes darken, as he yanks back the blanket. He picks up the vibrator, clearly just used, and shakes his head.

" Get on the bed." He demands.

My pussy drips in anticipation. I crawl onto the bed, and he pushes me onto my back. He hovers over me,pinning my wrists above my head, and starts to speak in between every kiss he places on my neck.

" You.Are.In.So.Much.Trouble."

I squirm under him, and he places a hand around my throat. I whimper, pressing my thighs together, to relieve the aching in my center. He forces my legs open and rubs me over my clothes. I moan and throw my head back in pleasure.

"You wanna cum. I'll make you cum until you can't take it anymore. I'm going to make you black out in pleasure. "

"Kyle." I moan. " Please. "

He slips my leggings off, followed by my panties. I lift my shirt over my head throwing it to the side. He parts my legs an and dips his finger into the fluids dripping out of me. I squirm, and he slaps me lightly.

" Hold still, love. "

He grabs my ankles, pulling me to the end of the bed, and puts them over his shoulders. Before I have time to react, his tongue is licking up and down painfully slow. I arch my back to get closer to the source of pleasure, but he holds my hips down. He starts sucking up my fluids, attaching his mouth to my core. He sucks my clit into his mouth gently and I scream. My orgasm ripping through me.

He keeps going even through my orgasm, and another orgasm explodes in my core.He sticks a finger inside me as I clench around it.

"Please no more Kyle I can't take it."

"I'll just have to make you cum by being inside you then."

He strips, and grabs the infamous hand cuffs out of the dresser. I squirm away as he comes back with them. He catches me, cuffing my wrists to the bedpost above my head.

He sinks into me slowly, and I whimper at the fullness. He's huge, stretching every wall in me. If it feels this good now I can't imagine what he'll feel like when he starts to move. He thrusts into me slowly making me crave him. I pull at the cuffs, begging him to go faster. He give in and fucks me hard.

I cum again and again as he thrusts into me, I'm exhausted. I can't take anymore.

" Please Kyle. " I beg." I've already cum 6 times."

He continues thrusting and my vision fades into blackness. Before it does I hear him speak.

" Don't ever touch yourself without my permission. "