Valentine's day Special(P2)

"God you're pushing it." He slides his hand up my leg, stopping just before my panties.

"You said no teasing. " I whimper.

" If you don't stay quiet there will only be spanking." Liam growls.

I shut my mouth, and let them take over as they strip me. I notice Kyle put the other boxes at the end of the bed, but the one I picked out right next to me. My pussy floods at the thought of what's in the box.

A blindfold is put over my eyes, and I pull against my restraints. I can feel the grinning at each other.

"Hey!" I exclaim.

"You trust us right?We're going to use your gifts on you, but you don't need to see them. Just feel them, love." Liam says.

I sigh, and make myself as comfortable as I can. I hear a whizzing sound buzz through the air, and I clench my thighs together to relieve the pressure in my core. I hear Kyle groan, and he spreads my legs forcefully.  I moan when he sticks a finger in me. Liam runs the vibrator over my thigh, and brushes it against my clit. I squirm in anticipation.

A slap resounds through the air, and a stinging sensation rushes over my pussy.

"Hold still." Kyle growls.

Suddenly the vibrator is attached to my clit on a lower setting. I arch my hips off the bed  trying to get more stimulation out of it, and Kyle grabs my hips pinning them down.

" I said hold still, brat." He warns.

Liam's trailing a feather of some sort over my torso, and moves it over my breasts. My nipples harden, and I feel his mouth attach to one. His circles his tongue around the tip, and puts it between his teeth. I jump at the love bite he gives.

"God I can't take it." Kyle breaths.

The vibrator is unattached from me, and I feel something big stretch my pussy out. I cry out in pain as I adjust, and I feel it start to move. When I realize it's Kyle's dick I whimper.

" You know how hard you've made me,brat?" He asks. " It is almost twice as big as it usually is."

The metal cuffs bite into my skin as I pull against them. He starts to slowly thrust in and out, and I hear a faint sound of chains. My center floods even more, and Kyle starts fucking me harder.  A sharp pinching feeling develops on my right breast. I feel a tug, and I know Liam is putting on the nipple clamps. After the pain subsides the feeling travels straight to where Kyle is . He clamps the next one on and I scream.

Kyle thrusts so intensely I orgasm on the spot. He keeps going through it, and I orgasm a second time. I feel his dick swell, then his stream shoot up inside me. I whine at the absence of him when be pulls out, and I feel Liam take his places.

Liam spreads my legs farther, and Kyle pulls on the chains of the nipple clamps.  I begin to protest nervously, already knowing what they are about to do, but Kyle shuts me up with a kiss. Liam lifts my legs up over his shoulders, and starts to lick the tip of my clit. I hold in a moan, and Kyle tugs the chain.

" I want to hear you." He says sternly.

Liam goes faster taking my whole clit in his mouth, and swirling his tongue in circles. While Liam is massaging my clit with his tongue, Kyle is kissing me senseless pushing his tongue into my mouth,and turning me on even more. I feel a pinch on the side of my pussy lips, and I cry out. I feel the same sensation on the other side. Liam has me clamped open.

I feel his tongue reattach itself, and his tongue dips into my center. I try to close my legs at the intense feeling, but he has too strong of a grip.

" Don't run now baby."

I lay there helpless as he closes his mouth around my opening, and his tongue explores my inside. I scream when he hits a spot I didn't know existed. He focuses on the spot rubbing it intensely until I cum in his mouth. He cleans the fluid up, and take all the clamps off. I struggle against my restraints when I feel blood circulating through my breasts again.

Kyle undoes the cuffs and sets me in his lap. I take the blind fold off, and notice Liam's raging boner.

" I want you to kneel on the floor."

" But-"

He slaps my ass once, and I don't hesitate to get to the position. I look at the ground avoiding eye contact with Liam as he stands in front of me. He grabs my throat and chin gently, forcing me to look at him.

" You know the safe word."

" I'm fine."

I slip his sweats off,  and run my finger over his boxers. He groans. And I slip those off too. Running my finger over his length I lick the tip. Then, I cover the head with my mouth. I feel Kyle moved behind me, and a finger on my clit. I buck away, and he holds me there, lightly flicking my clit.

Liam pushes deeper into my throat, and I scream around his dick as Kyle shoves a dildo in my pussy. He moves it in and out as I give Liam pleasure. Liam grabs my hair pulling me closer, and I move my to tongue in circles around his tip. I feel his stream shoot down my throat, and I struggle to swallow it all.

When it's over Kyle removes the dildo, and throws me over his lap. Spreading my legs, I feel the familiar cold metal balls enter my pussy. I can't wear those again. I struggle against his hold, and he slaps my ass hard.

" You will wear these,  and these."

He holds up a pair of underwear with a bulge where my vagina would be. I hesitate, and slip it on. All of the sudden Liam pulls out a remote control and the under wear start vibrating. When that starts the balls in my pussy overstimulate me and I cum instantly.

" Tonight will be fun." Liam grins.

(Author's note: Sorry I haven't updated much I honestly thought nobody cared but feel free to comment when you want updates and I'll try to update. I love y'all .)