STILL Quarantined

I wake up on Liam's chest and his arms are around me. I move my head to check the time and its 4am two hours past when I went to sleep.  They kept me awake all night, it's like their sex drives never end. I don't know how people could have that much stamina.

Kyle rolls over behind me and kisses the side of my neck.

"Go back to sleep before I'm tempted to go another round." He warns.

I toss over so I'm facing him and he welcomes me into his arms. He strokes my hair and places a kiss on my head.

" I'm serious get some sleep. You need it." He says softly.

I get comfortable and my eyes start to close sleepily while I listen to his heartbeat.

The light from outside shines through the curtains and I put a pillow over my face irritated. I glance at both sides of the bed and notice that the boys are gone. A white piece of paper catches my eye, so I start to read.

'Stay inside we went to the grocery store for some things. We should be back by 8.'

I glance at the clock and it's eleven. My heart starts to pound, why aren't they back yet? I call Liam but only reach his voicemail. Then, I slip on some shorts and his shirt while I try Kyle's phone instead. Nothing.

I hear a loud knock on the door and I sigh in relief. When I open it my stomach drops. Kyle and Liam aren't at the door, but instead  the same policeman that told me my parents were dead. I shake my head backing away from the door.

" No, why are you here?"

" Lily, unfortunately Kyle and Liam were killed in an accident. " he says. " we just need you to identify them."

Two gurneys are pushed into the living room, and I drop to the floor when they're uncovered. Their lifeless faces stare back at me while I try to scream. I can't make any noises and I'm hugging them trying to shake them awake.

The police officer pulls me away and a scream finally comes out.

" LET ME GO!" I cry.

Thrashing against him I cry while he drags me away from the two most important people in my life, again. The grip on me just becomes tighter the more I struggle.

" Lily!" I hear Kyle's voice.

My eyes snap open and Kyle has a hold of me. Liam is brushing the tears off my face while Kyle holds me tight.

"I've got you." He soothes holding my against him.

I hide my face in the crook of his neck and cry silently. The pain of the dream is still ripping at my heart.

" Shhh." He says. " You're alright, love. Want to tell me what you're dream was about?"

My arms that are around his neck tighten so that my chest is pressed against his. I don't answer I just breathe him in and convince myself they are still here. The dream felt so real. His lips move placing sweet kisses from my cheek down to the base of my neck. I whimper when he kisses my sweet spot, completely forgetting about the dream.

" I could always make you."

" Fine. I'll tell you. " I submit.

" Whenever you're ready." He says in my ear.

His voice should not be doing that to me right now. I take my face out of the crook of his neck, and go right back once I make eye contact with Liam's concerned eyes.

" Come on, love. " he coaxes. " Just tell us what you dreamed about."

I internally scream at myself for talking in my sleep or kicking or whatever I did to make them aware.

"You both were dead and the same policeman that told me my parents died dragged me away from your dead bodies. I lost it because once again the two most important people in my life were taken away from me and I was left all alone." I say quietly.

"We're still here, we wouldn't leave you even for death." Liam consoles.

" Are you alright now?" Kyle asks hesitantly.

" I want to stay here a little longer." I say.

His arms continue to hold me against him in his lap. I place kisses on his neck, and he moans.

" Don't do that." He growls. " Not the time to make me feel that way."

I grin mischievously against him and keep going. He prys my body off him and gives me to Liam and I frown.

" Not a good idea." He scolds.

" Please." I say barely audible. " I need you, both of you."

Their eyes scan my face darkly, and I squirm uncomfortably. I feel Liam's member poke up from under me, and I stop squirming.

"Damnit woman!" Liam groans.

He flips me on to my back and suddenly I'm under him. He kisses me softly.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asks. " You were crying your eyes out two minutes ago, and neither of us are in a soft and gentle kind if mood."

" Please, Liam." I beg.

" Fuck." He mutters. " You're so beautiful. You realize we won't be gentle?"

" I've never liked gentle." I state knowing it would stir him up.

He claims my mouth with a kiss, and his hands slide up over my body. I roll over on top of him, and he groans. I grind my hips against his and his hands dig into my hips flipping me back onto my back underneath him. I whimper when his mouth grazes just under the hem of my shirt.

Kyle kisses me passionately while Liam kisses slowly up my stomach dragging my shirt up with him. One of them pinches my ass, and I scowl.

"Can't go two minutes without abusing my ass."

" It's a nice ass." Kyle grins.

"That it is." Liam agrees. " Kind of like those legs. "

His hands slide up from my knees to my inner thighs and he pushes them apart. He kisses up my thigh and my core floods. I try to move closer to him, but his grip is strong.

"I've enjoyed all of our years of friendship, Lily, but I couldn't do this when we were just friends..."

His head dips between my legs, and I squeeze my thighs together. He's holding them apart so I don't get very far.

"Fuck." Kyle groans. 

He twists my left nipple, then does the same to the other side.

I push at his hands, but he holds my wrist while touching me with the other.

"Test me again, love, let's see who'll submit." He warns.

My eyes roll back into my head as Liam continues to lick me up and down at a teasingly slow pace. I cum, and throw my head back against the pillows as my climax shakes my whole body.

"You still need us?" Kyle asks.

I sigh as he places light kisses on my face. We stay in each other's arms for a while until Liam comes back with food.

"Eat you didn't eat last night and it's not healthy to skip meals, Lily."

"I'm not really hungry-"

"Now."

His eyes fixate on mine, and I roll my eyes picking up a fork.

"I'll throw you over my knee the next time you roll your eyes at me, woman."

Internally I roll my eyes at him again. My brain may be punching the air right now, but my body isn't. Every time he says things like that my body reacts.

"Eat." He demands. " Unless you want me to babysit you doing so."

~AUTHOR'S NOTE ~
( How are all of you, I hope well. Especially sending my love out to you single people bc we lonely during quarantine.  I could have found the love of my life over these past couple weeks but I'm stuck at home😔. Anyways stay healthy 🥴xoxoxo)