Valentine's Day Special(P3)

~Author's note~

This is the final part of the Valentine's Day Special chapters:( I have enjoyed writing them and I hope you enjoyed reading them. Next Update should be in a week. Also if you like this book you should read my other one, I'm going to make a couple Valentine's chapters for that one too.

~End of Author's note~ 

It's around midnight, and they've been taunting me with the damn toys. We are watching a movie and I'm laying down on Kyle's chest, but all of the sudden the vibrations started again. I moan quietly, but when I try to move around to get stimulation, Kyle's grip on me tightens, keeping me from going anywhere. I'm exhausted from them, it's like they never get tired.

"Stop."I whine.

The vibrations stop, and I sigh in relief.  He laughs and kisses my head, then Liam walks into the room with burnt popcorn. He trashes it, and I roll my eyes discretely so neither of them see. That was the only snack food we have left. When Kyle went to the store he forgot to get the junk food I like. I struggle to keep my eyes open while listening to him talk.

"Sorry, love, I was thinking about you and got distracted. That's why I burnt the popcorn."

I fake gag at the smell of the burnt popcorn. The wretched smell is assaulting my nose. 

"It smells horrible."

I get up off the couch, and grab my purse. I'm not going to stay here with that smell, and I'm not going hungry either. Opening the door, I try to step out quickly.

"I'm going to get some food."

 The boys are behind me pulling me back in the door before I get to take a second step. 

"The hell you are, look what you're wearing, and you can barely keep your eyes open."

I look down noticing my bare legs, I'm only in Liam's shirt. When I look up and the boys and I make eye contact I shrink into myself. They have serious expressions on their face, and are towering over me. Liam closes the door behind me.

"Can you go with me?"I ask.

"Go change."He demands.

I'll take that as a yes. I throw on the sweats I had on earlier, and meet them at the door. They look at me expectantly.

"What?"

"I don't want you catching a cold, put a jacket on."

I glance around the room looking for one, and Kyle pulls out one of his from the coat closet. It's too big, and I kind of look like a hobo with the sweats and oversized jacket. I slide my wallet into my wallet, and follow them out the door. When we pull into the gas station, there's a lot of people stopped there. Multiple people at the check out are buying condoms. Kyle gives me a look since I'm a little behind them.They like to keep me close, considering what happened earlier this year when I was left alone in a public place. Glad that guy was caught.

"Stay with Kyle."Liam says sternly." I'm going to put gas in the tank."

I make eye contact with and older man who smiles creepily at me, both of the boys glare at him, and he leaves to the check out. I feel the weight of the balls in my pussy rubbing against my walls every time I move. I try to hold in any embarrassing noises since we are in public. I have to get them out. 

"I'm going to the bathroom."I announce in a higher voice then I would have liked. 

He pulls me into an aisle where there isn't any people. 

"You aren't taking them out." He says darkly.

I whimper when he kisses the side of my neck where my sweet spot is. That is NOT helping my situation. I'm so turned on right now that I wouldn't even care if he took me right here. He stops, and signals to the food in the aisle basically saying  'hurry the fuck up'. I decide on a bag of muddy buddies and try to pull out a five from my wallet. Kyle grips my throat gently, grabbing the wallet with his other hand, and puts it back in my pocket. 

"You. Are. Mine."he says in between  light kisses. "I take care of what is mine."

I melt into him, and he gives me one last kiss before releasing me. I wait in line , with Kyle keeping me glued to his side. I feel a vibration start against my clit. 

"Kyle."I squeak quietly.

"It's not me baby, It's probably Liam. He has the controller in his back pocket. He must have accidentally turned it on. "

I hold onto Kyle's arm to keep balance, and bite the inside of my cheek to keep from making noise. My knees start to wobble as the lady scans my stuff, and I grip the counter tightly. The vibrations speed up, and I look out the windows to see Liam just sitting in the front seat minding his business. He doesn't even realize that he is sitting on the remote, doing this to me. Kyle keeps a grip on me, and pulls me off to the side of the building.

"Don't hold it in baby, cum."He says in my ear. "It will only make it worse if you don't"

"No I- I can't we're in public."

He looks around pointedly, and I notice there are no people in this spot. He peppers light kisses over my neck. 

"Cum. Now."he demands. 

He covers my mouth with a kiss as I explode moaning into the kiss. The vibrations keep going through my orgasm, and Kyle carries me to the car. Liam gives me an inquisitive look, and Kyle gestures to the remote in his pocket. He flips the switch off, and ends the  torture. 

"NEVER again. "I snap. 

My leg stop shaking, and Kyle gets in the back seat next to me. In one swift movement I'm bent over his lap. I struggle, and he gives me a quick swat on the ass. His hand travels under my panties, and he tugs on the strings attached to the balls. Once they are out of me, I cum again, moaning from how sensitive I am . He pulls me up, buckling me into my seat, and my eyes start to close. I'm not that hungry anymore, and I'm too tired to eat. My head falls onto Kyle's shoulder, and he wraps an arm around  me. I feel a kiss on my forehead.

"Sleep, baby." he says softly.

~Author's note ~

 A good song for their relationship is Redbone-Childish Gambino feel free to listen to it it makes you feel some type of way.