Trying New Things. (P1)

We have been meeting up with Camille and Zeke every Friday night to eat dinner, but tonight they are taking us somewhere after. I can feel Kyle's presence in the corner of the room as I struggle to zip the back of my dress up. 

"Can you help me?"I sigh in defeat.

He saunters over, and places a light kiss on my neck while hugging me from behind. His hand drags the zipper down slowly, and I scold him.

"Zipping it up, not down."

"Right..."He grins mischievously. 

He zips the back up, and spins me around to face him. I almost bolt when I see the fire lighting up his eyes. It could only mean trouble.

"Tonight you try to be open-minded. "He says. "It won't be nearly as fun for you if you aren't."

"Are you going to punish me?" I almost squeak.  

"I haven't decided." He replies resting his forehead against mine.

I lean into him automatically, and frown when he pulls back.  He gestures to my shoes sitting absently on the floor as if to say 'finish getting your ass ready, then I'll kiss you'. I groan, dragging myself across the room, and comply, putting my shoes on painfully slow. 

"Now get your ass to the car before I change my mind and keep you here for myself." He says gruffly.

I submit ,unwillingly willing myself to the car, I wanted him to keep me to himself. I get a text from Liam saying that he's on his way to the diner, and he just got off of work. I glance over at Kyle who is focused intensely on the road, veins protruding from his arms that are gripping the steering wheel. He looks hot.

" Keep looking at me like that and you're going to cause a crash." He says never glancing in my direction.

I turn my head to the window and feel the heat rushing to my face. What's wrong with me? Usually I never get nervous or embarrassed around him. Maybe it's because of the angst of not knowing where we are going after dinner.

He pulls into the parking lot of the diner, and I spot Liam getting out of his car. My heart skips a beat when I see the side of his face. It's bruised and there's a scrape on his cheekbone. My stomach churns with anger, and my angst disappears.

"Kyle where was he today? Don't tell me he was at work." I spit out angrily.

"Lily..."

"Don't. " I snap. " Just tell me where he was."

"He fought with Carlos I'm guessing." He replies.

" And you guys didn't think I would notice the giant bruise on his face?!"

"It wasn't suppose to be a fight. Carlos had been texting us saying he was going to 'make you his', and we couldn't let that happen. Liam had set up a meeting with him to warn him off that we'd get his ass arrested if he tried anything, but I guess one thing led to another."

I cuss him out under my breath, and stop midsentence when I see the look he's giving me.

" Swear at me again I dare you." His deep voice says.

I match his glare with every bit of defiance, and sustain it until he looks  away. That's what I thought. He is reaching into his bag looking for something right now. He pulls out the silver balls, and I cringe.

" You can wear these or be punished later, your choice."

" Later." I reply quietly.

His gaze is stone, not giving anything away, and he brushes his thumb against my bottom lip.

" Should've know better than that, love." He scolds softly. " Let's go get you some food."

I drag myself into the diner, and notice Camille's hand waving us over. I smile, sitting down next to my friend, and she starts to fill me in on what happened last night.

We had been planning to go out, but before we got to ask the boys they found out and though we were trying to sneak out. I got off without much punishment because I got to explain to them that we just hadn't asked them yet, but I still got punished for attitude.

Unfortunately for Camille, Zeke didn't give her a chance to explain. I can tell by the dark hickey marks on her collar bone. Liam slides in beside me and Camille, and my eyes fixate on his face.

I trace my finger along his jawline, and rest my hands on either side of his face.

" Does it hurt?"

" Not really."

" Idiot! What were you thinking fighting Carlos?! No one else with you incase you got hurt, no one there to witness it, no one there to help you!" I whisper yell.

He kisses me roughly, and I shrink into myself.

" How about you worry about yourself." He warns.

I notice the dirty look he shoots Kyle from across the table.

" We had to tell her at some point." He shrugs.

" Still-"

The waiter interrupts their petty argument, and asks if we're ready to order. I smile to myself at his timing. When I look up to say we're ready, I'm stopped short of breath. This man is gorgeous..he has rough cut features, ink swirled artistically up his arms, and dark curly hair.

Camille and I look at each other as if to say ' you see his cute ass too right?', and he looks around expectantly.

"I'll have steak and potatoes, and she'll have the same." Liam says passive aggressively.

I fume silently,he ordered for me. Jealous dick. Everyone else orders, and the waiter proceeds to another table. I feel Liam lean down to place a quick kiss on my cheek.

"You are mine." He warns.

A shiver runs up my spine at his dominance, and I notice the glare Zeke is giving Camille. A different waiter brings our drinks over, and the boys are deep in conversation.

"Camille, I think they're jealous. " I say quietly.

"You think?!" She laughs.

" We're probably getting our asses beat, literally, when we get home." I sigh.

" You know it." She rolls her eyes.

Before long the godly waiter comes back, and Kyle narrows his eyes at me from across the table. I look at my hands so that I won't get a worse punishment than I already have waiting for me.

The plate of food gets put in front of me, and my mouth waters. He knew I wanted it and it pisses me off that he did. I should have ordered for myself. With a quick glance I give up on the defiance, he would throw me over his shoulder right now if he felt like it. I don't, so I better keep my mouth shut.

I eat my food in content, because it is fantastic. It's the best mashed potatoes I've ever had. When I  cross my arms at the cool temperature, Liam places his coat over my legs. I feel his hand start to creep up my thigh, and I scoot up closer to the table trying to get away from it.

It continues to travel up past the hem of my dress, and I try to squeeze my legs shut before he can go any farther. I'm not wearing any panties, so it won't be hard to access my bare pussy.

His fingertips brush against my sensitive spot, and his eyebrows shoot up in surprise at the absence of my panties. He rubs his finger in a circle gently over my clit.

"Fuck." I say out loud.

Everyone's eyes turn to me.

~AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I love you guys❤👏🥺 thank you for 30k reads. If I were rich I'd send you all thank you tickets to a vacation suit. Live your best life..until next time.